Ryansm11

2019 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

Recommended Posts

Week 8

 

Seattle vs. Falcons and Schaub (if Ryan sits)

 

Jacksonville vs. Jets

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had Tennessee vs turnover machine Winston but I'm so sick of them. 

Now im leaning either Indy vs Den or Seattle vs Atlanta

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stickman786 said:

Jets or Steelers D ROS?

Steelers,

After seeing the Jets tonight I am not sure if they will be very reliable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, mlrush said:

Steelers,

After seeing the Jets tonight I am not sure if they will be very reliable. 

We should pick up the Dolphins because they'll be playing against the Jets twice.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Holding Titans (Week 8, vs. TB) and Jets (Week 9, vs. Miami) at the moment.

But I like the Panthers, too. After bye week facing 49ers and Titans. (Week 8+9)

Making 1 out of 2. What do you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, yanksman said:

I had Tennessee vs turnover machine Winston but I'm so sick of them. 

Now im leaning either Indy vs Den or Seattle vs Atlanta

 

I have Buffalo but contemplating streaming Indy myself this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2019 at 7:04 PM, stickman786 said:

Jets or Steelers D ROS?

Until yesterday, this was debatable...now after what we saw, PIT no doubt. I was rostering both due to ROS schedules...I’ll be dropping NYJ for a waiver lotto ticket this week. 

Edited by RandyShackleford

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can’t change my mind on the Jets now, starting them this week although after Monday night it is no longer with any form of confidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ddam2013 said:

I can’t change my mind on the Jets now, starting them this week although after Monday night it is no longer with any form of confidence.

Why are they projected so low against Jacksonville? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, iretirefromfantasy said:

Why are they projected so low against Jacksonville? 

Darnold, hopefully he can limit the turnovers to 2 and they should be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are the Jets worth holding onto for their upcoming juicy matchups? It's brutal to roster 2 defenses but I'm starting Jax vs the Jets this week and I was thinking of rolling w/the Jets thereafter. It's just that the Jets looked awful on MNF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey fellas

I'm not sure what to do this week - currently got Lions vs NYG, but I also have a claim in on Saints vs Ari.

Which squad would u rather want to have this week?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Hey fellas

I'm not sure what to do this week - currently got Lions vs NYG, but I also have a claim in on Saints vs Ari.

Which squad would u rather want to have this week?

 

I’m rolling with NO, slightly worse matchup but a much better defense (and a team that has been consistently winning)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to seeing SF's defense against an offense that has really been clicking in CAR.

May not be the best fantasy play, but if they can bottle up CMac somehow we'll finally see what Kyle Allen is made of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I picked up Seattle but now they’re saying Matt Ryan will play. I guess I’ll keep them and hope for the best. He may aggravate the ankle in-game. Even if he plays all game, they have given up good points to fantasy defenses this season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for those looking for a playoff stash, texans are vs den, @ ten and @ tb in wks 14-16.  its pretty ugly prior to that, so would need to hold two defenses for a while.... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RoseLin23 said:

Are the Jets worth holding onto for their upcoming juicy matchups? It's brutal to roster 2 defenses but I'm starting Jax vs the Jets this week and I was thinking of rolling w/the Jets thereafter. It's just that the Jets looked awful on MNF.

If you don’t want to hold 2, I don’t see the difference between the two being all that big this week (outside of a fluke defensive TD)

 

2 hours ago, herschel said:

for those looking for a playoff stash, texans are vs den, @ ten and @ tb in wks 14-16.  its pretty ugly prior to that, so would need to hold two defenses for a while.... 

More importantly Drew Lock will probably be Denver’s starting QB by then so that matchup will get even better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can any BAL fans comment on the D? Impressive on paper at SEA. Did they get guys back? Was it a fluke? Is Peters a huge upgrade? ROS schedule looks impressive after NE. Probably dropped a lot due to the next 2 weeks but might be worth a stash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   1 member