Ryansm11

2019 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

Strangely, DEN DST did not get picked up in the draft. I own BAL and am usually against holding 2x DSTs, but may have to in this case.

22 minutes ago, Heizz said:

Strangely, DEN DST did not get picked up in the draft. I own BAL and am usually against holding 2x DSTs, but may have to in this case.

Same here. Unfortunately there’s just not enough room on my bench at the beginning of the year to roster 2 DSTs

My week 1 streamer are the Browns. But the Broncos are available. (Not drafted) Do you see a every-week-DST?

Love how no one knows about the coaching Changes

• Like 1

Just now, CABLE87 said:

Love how no one knows about the coaching Changes

Do now!!! and they are now my new defense.   

1 hour ago, Mr_Baller said:

My week 1 streamer are the Browns. But the Broncos are available. (Not drafted) Do you see a every-week-DST?

There’s a chance. The top scoring dst was Chicago last year and if you drafted them(me) you didn’t know how good they were going to be(lucky). 

1 hour ago, smash10033 said:

Same here... Denver is on my waiver and i currently have Buffalo.     

I like the Bills D a lot I wouldn't drop

I drafted them in the 11th, the only D's taken at that time were Chicago and LAC. I watched them play my Niners in pre-season and it was terrifying. Broncos were literally all over the place, players coming from angles that I didn't even know existed. 

If you guys do have room for two defenses, do yourself a favor and grab the Patriots. After Week 1, they’re startable for 6 straight games. 

Didn't draft a D and need to pick one up...Chargers or Seahawks?

25 minutes ago, remark900 said:

Didn't draft a D and need to pick one up...Chargers or Seahawks?

Either or, I like Seattle with clowney now

4 hours ago, Heizz said:

3 hours ago, Mr_Baller said:

Yes. I normally stream Ds, but was seriously pissed the Broncos fan in my league grabbed them last night before I could. Only potential bench weeks IMO are against KC, but even then they will probably still get you something.

4 hours ago, gufomel said:

Same here. Unfortunately there’s just not enough room on my bench at the beginning of the year to roster 2 DSTs

3 hours ago, smash10033 said:

Same here... Denver is on my waiver and i currently have Buffalo.     

2 hours ago, Hatfieldodger said:

Available in both my 12 & 14 team leagues.

RUN, don’t walk to the wire to pick them up. You can thank me later. They’re going to be studly.

1 hour ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

I drafted them in the 11th, the only D's taken at that time were Chicago and LAC. I watched them play my Niners in pre-season and it was terrifying. Broncos were literally all over the place, players coming from angles that I didn't even know existed. 

Yup. 0.0 passer rating for Jimmy G against them. And that was in the preseason. Opposing QBs are going to hate playing against then.

1 hour ago, kraftwrk_5 said:

RUN, don’t walk to the wire to pick them up. You can thank me later. They’re going to be studly.

I am in

• Like 1

I have the bears dst going against rodgers today. But im looking to the waiver wire and there are the SEA vc CIN or PHI vc WAS available

BEARS, SEA or PHI week 1 ?

21 minutes ago, konstao said:

I have the bears dst going against rodgers today. But im looking to the waiver wire and there are the SEA vc CIN or PHI vc WAS available

BEARS, SEA or PHI week 1 ?

Hawks

3 hours ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

And now it looks like AB will not shine this weekend...

So I picked up the Cowboys because of the good matchup, then picked up Seattle because they probably have a better matchup. Don't really want to carry 2 defenses so do I drop the Cowboys saturday night (that way no one can pick them up until after week 1 games) and grab a potential breakout guy...guys that interest me...

1. Darren Waller
2. Miles Boykin
3. Mecole Hardman
4. Damien Harris
5. Chase Edmonds 
6. Noah Fant 

1 hour ago, GurleyTHIRTY said:

So I picked up the Cowboys because of the good matchup, then picked up Seattle because they probably have a better matchup. Don't really want to carry 2 defenses so do I drop the Cowboys saturday night (that way no one can pick them up until after week 1 games) and grab a potential breakout guy...guys that interest me...

1. Darren Waller
2. Miles Boykin
3. Mecole Hardman
4. Damien Harris
5. Chase Edmonds 
6. Noah Fant 

The only really breakout guys are Boykin, Hardman, & maybe Waller . The rest are handcuffs excluding Fant. But yes , as far as your strategy goes , I would do exactly as you said.  Smart move .

I have Dallas rostered, but I'm thinking of just dropping them for Denver despite the 3 good matchups to start the season for Dallas. I think Fangio & Co. can make Denver a sack machine and I don't want to miss out. Not rostering 2 Ds

Ravens did good but lost their leading tackler and two sack leaders...any optimism here or will they regress big time this year ( obv a strong play against the tanking dolphins)