Ryansm11

2019 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, Cardiak said:

So Steelers over Bears rest of season?

 

Thats what I just did! Hope it's the right move! Actual performance and upcoming schedule says it should be. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are the New Orleans Saints a good ROS start with their upcoming schedule. Currently rostering the San Francisco FortyNiners but halloween game was disappointing. 
 

any advise  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone taking the browns today at Denver over broncos, colts, Steelers or eagles? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CKM said:

Anyone taking the browns today at Denver over broncos, colts, Steelers or eagles? 


I’d run steelers out of those options 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mjames242 said:

Are the New Orleans Saints a good ROS start with their upcoming schedule. Currently rostering the San Francisco FortyNiners but halloween game was disappointing. 
 

any advise  

I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on the #1 ranked D (current season) as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mtx said:

I'd like to know everyone's thoughts on the #1 ranked D (current season) as well

The Saints are ranked #1? Where? They have a good D, but nowhere near #1 imo.

4 divisional matchups coming up. Could destroy the Falcons twice and the Bucs, but could also end up in a shootout. Not 100% confident, even vs ATL at home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently 7-2 and in first place.   Have the Bills defense and they have been solid all year.   Liking their week 10 Cleveland,  11 Miami and 12 Denver Matchups but then they get  Dal week 13,  Baltimore week 14,  Pit Week 15 and NE week 16.   Looking for a end of the year playoff defense to grab. 

the following teams are on waivers looking for the best pick. 

Rams are on waivers and from week 13-16 they have Ari, Seattle, Dal, SF

Greenbay week 13 on Giants, Washington, Chicago, Min

New Orleans Week 13-16  Atlanta, SF, Ind and Ten

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone with suggestions for some DST options this week and going forward? Currently have Jets and Browns on my roster but I'm not happy with either. 

Options on the WW: Rams, Chiefs, Lions, Packers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, squidthunder said:

Anyone with suggestions for some DST options this week and going forward? Currently have Jets and Browns on my roster but I'm not happy with either. 

Options on the WW: Rams, Chiefs, Lions, Packers

 

Lions.  They play the useless bears.  Go get em.  Just stream the best D's playing the s***iest O's going forward

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently rostering 49ers and Steelers defense but i need a big win this week and both are iffy. Should I drop the 49ers defense for baltimore? Steelers ROS looks way better than 49ers and baltimore should have a great week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Tristan5354 said:

Currently rostering 49ers and Steelers defense but i need a big win this week and both are iffy. Should I drop the 49ers defense for baltimore? Steelers ROS looks way better than 49ers and baltimore should have a great week.

 

I'm in a similar situation. After this past Sunday I really like Steelers ROS. They've been consistent and have great upside. With that said I'd go Baltimore over 49ers if you can get them for a great week then roll with Steelers ROS.

Edited by Nappyroots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/4/2019 at 2:38 AM, frog34 said:

The Saints are ranked #1? Where? They have a good D, but nowhere near #1 imo.

4 divisional matchups coming up. Could destroy the Falcons twice and the Bucs, but could also end up in a shootout. Not 100% confident, even vs ATL at home.

 

7th ranked, my bad. I meant to say top ranked that was available, and with a decent schedule against low scoring offenses. Isn't ATL trash without Matt Ryan??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mtx said:

 

7th ranked, my bad. I meant to say top ranked that was available, and with a decent schedule against low scoring offenses. Isn't ATL trash without Matt Ryan??

Not a sure thing yet but he was expected to return this week—they’ve been inconsistent, but I don’t think I would confidently start any defense against Atlanta, especially during the fantasy playoffs. New Orleans is a top 10 unit but not matchup proof imo.

 

Green Bay could be the best playoff defense this year—Washington and Chicago weeks 14 and 15, plus the Giants if your playoffs start early. Probably benching them for the Vikings in week 16, but I’ll be satisfied if they get me to the championship. They haven’t been great over the last six weeks (recent games against KC, Oakland, LAC, Dallas), but they’re good enough to perform in plus matchups and the Haskins Redskins might be the worst offense in the league. The Pittsburgh defense is a good hold, but I’m avoiding the Cardinals as a defensive matchup during the fantasy playoffs. I don’t know if this is a statistically smart move, but I prefer to start defenses who are at least competing for an NFL playoff spot—teams like the Jets and Browns (my last two streams) don’t seem as reliable, especially later in the year once their season ends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is SF ok to start with them playing against SEA this week? At home and favored by 6. But that SEA offense scares me. Does SF have a decent chance at turnovers and sacks?

My other option would be Rams @ PIT, but I don’t know that I like that.

Edited by gufomel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I picked up Indy def and my opponent grabbed Balt. Hope I made the right choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, gufomel said:

Is SF ok to start with them playing against SEA this week? At home and favored by 6. But that SEA offense scares me. Does SF have a decent chance at turnovers and sacks?

My other option would be Rams @ PIT, but I don’t know that I like that.

I look at it like this they got destroyed by Kyler and his speed. Russ is more experienced and better than Kyler and just as fast. Russ also doesn’t make to many mistakes. San Fran at home has made life tough for QBs I just don’t know if they will finish top 5 week 10. I have them And  I also picked up the giants def too which was is uninspiring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, BeGreat said:

I look at it like this they got destroyed by Kyler and his speed. Russ is more experienced and better than Kyler and just as fast. Russ also doesn’t make to many mistakes. San Fran at home has made life tough for QBs I just don’t know if they will finish top 5 week 10. I have them And  I also picked up the giants def too which was is uninspiring.

 

Short week on the road last week vs long week at home this week. That’s what I’m telling myself for now. But yes this Seahawks offense scares me right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, gufomel said:

 

Short week on the road last week vs long week at home this week. That’s what I’m telling myself for now. But yes this Seahawks offense scares me right now. 

They also lost Alexander that’s a big blow and SF DBs are decent but they can be carved up.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s a tough call with the niners but I think they can safely be dropped for better options. The schedule is not very favorable test of the way and as was pointed out the loss of Alexander is pretty big. Steelers, Saints, Pats, Ravens and possibly Balt are all teams I would preferably roster off the top of my head. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright I dropped SF for PIT due to PIT’s ROS schedule and not being confident enough about SF performing better this week vs SEA compared to PIT vs LAR.

I can only roster 1 defense right now, so did I make a good move?...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi fellas

Currently got Ravens but wondering if I need to grab a 2nd defense for the stretch run - Rams, Saints, Giants, Packers available

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, gufomel said:

Alright I dropped SF for PIT due to PIT’s ROS schedule and not being confident enough about SF performing better this week vs SEA compared to PIT vs LAR.

I can only roster 1 defense right now, so did I make a good move?...

 

This is a tough week I feel for both DEF though Pitt has the edge since SEA offense looks much better than LAR. PIT def wins with their ROS schedule though as after this week they are facing some of the easiest matchups. Set and forget DEF ROS. I'm lovin it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.