phatrat

2019 Completed Trades Thread

Already have 2 trades in the book this season:

Gave: M.Thomas

Received: Henry, Rodgers

This was before Brees went down...I just really needed a QB and a RB...

Gave: Zeke, Crowder, Rams DST

Received: Kamara, Cooks, Pats DST

Rolling the dice on Kamara, but I have faith the Saints will put the ball in his hands any way they can...Better days ahead for Cooks, and I ❤️ Pats DST.

Have made a few over 3 leagues. Gave: Zach Ertz Got: Amari Cooper Gave: Adam Thielen Got: Lamar Jackson and Tyler Lockett Gave: Matt Brieda Got: David Montgomery Gave: Mark Ingram, Kyler Murray and Justin Jackson Got: Chris Carson and Jarvis Landry

2 hours ago, Benjamin1984 said:

Have made a few over 3 leagues. Gave: Zach Ertz Got: Amari Cooper Gave: Adam Thielen Got: Lamar Jackson and Tyler Lockett Gave: Matt Brieda Got: David Montgomery Gave: Mark Ingram, Kyler Murray and Justin Jackson Got: Chris Carson and Jarvis Landry

You cleaned up on the first few trades; I’d say you won each of those hands down. I like ingram a bit more than Carson this year tho, especially with Kyler thrown in

• Like 1

PPR 

D.Will for J.Gordon

0.25 PPR 

Ertz for Sony

Malcolm Brown for Ross

Gave away L. Bell/B.Cooks/T.Mclaurin for Zeke/T.Hill

Not sure if I won lol

Edited by nll928
Clarify

12 tm standard league with keepers

Traded Robert Woods for Mark Andrews

11 minutes ago, smeeze said:

12 tm standard league with keepers

Traded Robert Woods for Mark Andrews

IDK tight ends seems to be pretty deep this season. This seems like a bit of a buy high sell low to me. Hope if works out for you. 

7 hours ago, nll928 said:

Gave away L. Bell/B.Cooks/T.Mclaurin for Zeke/T.Hill

Not sure if I won lol

I'm fine with this. Zeke/Hill > Bell/Cooks and I'm sure you just picked up Mclaurin off waivers. 

17 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

IDK tight ends seems to be pretty deep this season. This seems like a bit of a buy high sell low to me. Hope if works out for you. 

TE is definitely not deep for me... I lost Njoku so I'd be looking at starting Jimmy Graham, Vernon Davis, Jack Doyle, etc. No thanks.

I've gotten a grand total of 0.0 points from my TEs the last 2 weeks (Njoku, Graham), so I needed to address the position. I have Julio, Kupp, Hollywood, ARob and Dorsett at WR so losing Woods doesn't really hurt too much.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, smeeze said:

TE is definitely not deep for me... I lost Njoku so I'd be looking at starting Jimmy Graham, Vernon Davis, Jack Doyle, etc. No thanks.

I've gotten a grand total of 0.0 points from my TEs the last 2 weeks (Njoku, Graham), so I needed to address the position. I have Julio, Kupp, Hollywood, ARob and Dorsett at WR so losing Woods doesn't really hurt too much.

How deep is your league? Are guys like Dissly and Hooper available? 

Just now, jmcampbe11 said:

How deep is your league? Are guys like Dissly and Hooper available? 

12 teams/17 roster spots. Hooper was drafted and Dissly was picked up after week 1.

Gave Pat Mahomes and T Cohen for Deshaun Watson and Nick Chubb

• Like 1

Should I trade Marquis Brown, Aj Green, and Delanie Walker for Todd Gurly, Greg Olsen, and Emmanuel Sanders? 

My Team:

Wentz

David Johnson 

Dalvin Cook 

Davonte Adams 

Mike Evans 

Delanie Walker 

Chris Carson 

Bench: Ridley, Freeman, Galladay, Aj Green, Marquis Brown

Just completed a big one in my 10-team, 2QB, $200 auction keeper league. Prices listed are what they would be if the player is kept in 2020; we get 3 keepers per team:

I traded Saquon ($43) and Kelce ($35)
in return for 
Chubb ($7) and OBJ ($51)

So 4 players who were all drafted within the top 15--20 or so in most snake drafts. Our league's group chat blew up once they saw this deal, as this was one of the biggest deals in our 14-year history.

Edited by Corleone