phatrat

2019 Completed Trades Thread

14 Team Full PPR Dynasty.  I have Newton and Keenum for QBs (both out), desperately needed a QB.  Was able to get Minshew and a Third RD Pick, for Will Fuller.  Considering my desperation, I think I made out okay.

18 hours ago, Galahad14 said:

Dynasty, win later

traded melvin gordon for montgomery, 2020 1st and 2020 3rd. 

If that's David Montgomery, plus next years First and a Third, I think that's a pretty good deal...

I just traded Watson for Fitzgerald. Not crazy about it but I was DESPERATE for WRs (TY, Tate, MJones, JBrown, Dorsett) and starting Michel at Flex. My other QB is Wilson.

Just traded Kerryon For Keenan Allen! What do you think? Or should I have traded Mack and Ridley for him? 

6 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Traded Dissly and Ridley for Kupp!

Nice! I traded Kerryon for Allen! Or would I have been better off trading Mack and Ridley for Allen? 

10 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Traded Dissly and Ridley for Kupp!

Incredible! You'd have to pry Coop from my cold dead hands.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Dboy94 said:

Nice! I traded Kerryon for Allen! Or would I have been better off trading Mack and Ridley for Allen? 

I would've preferred the latter but both are good deals. I just wanted to be done with ridley although he can very well blow up. 

Just now, FitzMagic said:

Incredible! You'd have to pry Coop from my cold dead hands.

Guy was 0-4 and starting Cook at TE but yeah im stunned he accepted. 

5 minutes ago, yanksman said:

I would've preferred the latter but both are good deals. I just wanted to be done with ridley although he can very well blow up. 

I did it because Devante and Kirk are hurt. I also have Watkins and Tyreek is coming back. I have Diggs and he hasn’t looked good either. I also have McLaurin. Should I re do the trade? 

Full PPR league. Traded Godwin, Aaron Jones, and Hooper for Barkley and Kelce. Already had Davante Adams and Michael Thomas for WRs with solid WRs on bench. Starting RBs until Barkley is back is Mack and Fournette. Thoughts?

2 minutes ago, Schwartzy said:

Full PPR league. Traded Godwin, Aaron Jones, and Hooper for Barkley and Kelce. Already had Davante Adams and Michael Thomas for WRs with solid WRs on bench. Starting RBs until Barkley is back is Mack and Fournette. Thoughts?

Similar to mine not bad. I traded Kerryon for Keenan. My backs are David Johnson, Mack, McCoy and Coleman. Receivers Devante, Watkins, Ridley, Diggs, Kirk, McLaurin. What do you think? 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Dboy94 said:

Similar to mine not bad. I traded Kerryon for Keenan. My backs are David Johnson, Mack, McCoy and Coleman. Receivers Devante, Watkins, Ridley, Diggs, Kirk, McLaurin. What do you think? 

Hmm PPR league? Not bad for Allen, I am a fan of Kerryon tho but Johnson and Mack will be solids RBs. Sounds like you needed the WR1... I like it

4 minutes ago, Schwartzy said:

Hmm PPR league? Not bad for Allen, I am a fan of Kerryon tho but Johnson and Mack will be solids RBs. Sounds like you needed the WR1... I like it

Thanks! Should I have traded Mack and Ridley instead for Keenan? 

6 minutes ago, Schwartzy said:

And yes PPR

29 minutes ago, Dboy94 said:

Thanks! Should I have traded Mack and Ridley instead for Keenan? 

Unless your bench is that stacked no.

1 minute ago, Schwartzy said:

Unless your bench is that stacked no.

My backs are David Johnson, Mack, McCoy and Coleman. Receivers Devante, Watkins, Ridley, Diggs, Kirk and McLaurin...

Just traded Lockett and Minshew for Melvin Gordon and Thielen

Superflex league. I am the Ekeler owner, and I hope to have Darnold back soon to replace Minshew.

2 minutes ago, roscobangs said:

Just traded Lockett and Minshew for Melvin Gordon and Thielen

Superflex league. I am the Ekeler owner, and I hope to have Darnold back soon to replace Minshew.

Nice trade you won that one! Should I trade Kerryon for Keenan Allen or Mack and Ridley for Keenan Allen? 

2 minutes ago, Dboy94 said:

Nice trade you won that one! Should I trade Kerryon for Keenan Allen or Mack and Ridley for Keenan Allen? 

Both big W's for you. I'd probably trade Mack and Ridley. Atlanta's offence is uninspiring, and Ridley is nothing more than a WR3 until something changes. Mack is good but Kerryon is better,

4 minutes ago, roscobangs said:

Both big W's for you. I'd probably trade Mack and Ridley. Atlanta's offence is uninspiring, and Ridley is nothing more than a WR3 until something changes. Mack is good but Kerryon is better,

I already made the trade. Gave Kerryon. I’m the league owner. Should I veto and give Mack and Ridley instead if he agrees? Or just leave it? Don’t wanna regret it...

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dboy94 said:

I already made the trade. Gave Kerryon. I’m the league owner. Should I veto and give Mack and Ridley instead if he agrees? Or just leave it? Don’t wanna regret it...

It would be a terrible look if you veto'd and took another trade. If your league mates are fine with it / you'd let them do the same, I suppose it would be alright but if a trade actually goes through it should stay that way imo.

Edited by yahyahtrick