The G Man

Chase Edmonds 2019 Outlook

12 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

truth is, I own him and facing the DJ owner this week, definitely not dropping.

Me as well. I'm still starting Edmonds because I have to start someone. And it's either start him or drop him for Gus Edwards and start him.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, n4sa said:

I blew the rest of my FAAB on this guy ($70) and I regret nothing. Top 5 RB ROS.

🤣

7sxz3_zpszrgg6gfa.jpg

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, FrancoJavierM said:

A few of my leaguemates got upset and called me a scummy FF player for doing this. Although I probably would have started him if DJ was out. 

I'm still holding mainly because there is nothing in the WW

Sound like a bunch of ppl who never played FF 

Good thing you picked him up. It’s a good strategy 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, FrancoJavierM said:

A few of my leaguemates got upset and called me a scummy FF player for doing this. Although I probably would have started him if DJ was out. 

I'm still holding mainly because there is nothing in the WW

F that, that's how u play FF. They can make room on their roster too. I'm hoping DJ is out so I can start him over Coleman

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LongBalls said:

He was nearly at 0% ownership prior to Johnson looking uncomfortable at a press conference. Much lower than all the marquee handcuffs like Brown, Mattison and Pollard. Not surprised his ownership is declining quickly with the practice reports.

This isn't smart management. Do the other three have more value? Probably, but it's not a huge difference. Chase would still be the every down back with AZ. His ownership should be very similar to those three. 

5 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

This isn't smart management. Do the other three have more value? Probably, but it's not a huge difference. Chase would still be the every down back with AZ. His ownership should be very similar to those three. 

Maybe. I'm just saying you'd have to have a pretty deep league (and deep benches) to see this guy owned prior to this week. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve-O said:

Roster Alert: Chase Edmunds has been dropped by 13032 teams 🤦🏻‍♂️

Up to 14,541 now lol.

24 minutes ago, kraftwrk_5 said:

Up to 14,541 now lol.

Now lookout for that massive pickup number when DJ tweaks his back again in the second half.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oresteszero said:

Either way, you have to play him this weekend. 

You do?  Depends who you have.  

3 hours ago, Steve-O said:

Roster Alert: Chase Edmunds has been dropped by 13032 teams 🤦🏻‍♂️

Crazy how many ppl are so quick to move on specially when it says it’s a game time decision 

2 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

Crazy how many ppl are so quick to move on specially when it says it’s a game time decision 

I’m holding until next week for sure. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, phisouza33 said:

Exactly, who knows if something happens to D.J. if he does play. Not that any of us wants that but it’s possible and holding on a player like Edmonds is the right call 

2 hours ago, oresteszero said:

Either way, you have to play him this weekend. 

You're right bro I do have to👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phisouza33 said:

I’m holding brown and chase for the entire season.  Gurley and D.J. are both going to break down.

1 hour ago, jkendrick2 said:

If he starts, then I'll play him over Malcom brown and maybe Carlos Hyde.

You must not be expecting much production from Edmonds, considering Hyde is a semi-scrub who just broke into double digit fantasy points for the first time last week because of a goal line carry. 

If DJ sits and Edmonds starts, he is miles ahead of Hyde.

Edited by mbell317

7 minutes ago, mbell317 said:

You must not be expecting much production from Edmonds, considering Hyde is a semi-scrub who just broke into double digit fantasy points for the first time last week because of a goal line carry. 

If DJ sits and Edmonds starts, he is miles ahead of Hyde.

That's what I said. If he starts. Otherwise I'll take the higher floor with Hyde in my standard league. I would prefer to play a starter in my lineup.

Edited by jkendrick2

9 minutes ago, jkendrick2 said:

That's what I said. If he starts. Otherwise I'll take the higher floor with Hyde in my standard league. I would prefer to play a starter in my lineup.

You said: "If he starts, then I'll play him over Malcom brown and maybe Carlos Hyde."

That's what I was responding to. That you might only "maybe" play him over Hyde if Edmonds starts. 

My point was he should be started hands down over Hyde if Edmonds starts and DJ is out. 

14 minutes ago, mbell317 said:

You said: "If he starts, then I'll play him over Malcom brown and maybe Carlos Hyde."

That's what I was responding to. That you might only "maybe" play him over Hyde if Edmonds starts. 

My point was he should be started hands down over Hyde if Edmonds starts and DJ is out. 

I probably would start him over Hyde. But I don't know much about Arizona's offense this year. All I know is that Hyde is guaranteed around 15 touches. Not sure if Edmonds would share a backfield or not.

chase is definitely a hold through the weekend. still not a guarantee dj starts or even gets through the game unscathed 

He's a desperation must start for me. 

By that I mean I must start him because I'm desperate.

I actually feel ok about it. Going up against the DJ owner and I like Edmonds' chances of having the more productive day. There are lots of ways for things to work in Edmonds' favor Sunday.