The G Man

Chase Edmonds 2019 Outlook

Just now, vthokie3 said:

honestly conflicted about selling or not

This will be his High point of the season, DJ is/has been playing hurt. He got to showcase against the s---y giants D in the rain with DJ not playing. Cardinals will be trailing most games rest of season, meaning back to air raid and (when) DJ is healthy, he will 100% be the back in playing pass pro // lining up out wide, his receiving skills are one of the best for RBs and they won't want 200lb 5.9" chase trying to protect their star future QB... 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, mikeflavaz said:

Selling high would be tempting but u really could have something big here.  And those rare times we get our hands on that, we win titles.  

Yeah could be a make or break turning point in the season. Possible top 15/20 RB or DJ could come back in a couple weeks. have some pretty decent offers. 

• Like 1

I'm not selling, 

This is what you look for. It's about weeks 14-16 in The Show then it is about now. Additionally, in PPR where he gets balls and totes, his floor is safe. Dare I say, maybe he's a ******** elite baller that's emerging from the Fantasy God's good graces? 

Being ahead of the curve is my favorite part of this game, because then you get to go on the rides that can lead to the whole damn thing. 

Chase Edmonds, Ride Or Die, 2019. #RoadToTheRing

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

DJ didn't practice today. It's all going to plan.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=13921002

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

There is absolutely nothing of substance in this post.

But you're saying nice things about a player on my fantasy team, so, I shall hit the like button begrudingly.

Chase scored 40 last week. How many 40 bangers ya had this season at back? 

How is that for substance? 

2 minutes ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

40 bangers on the bench*

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, The Gridiron Assassin said:

Nick Chubb was pretty sweet in week 4.  I think my scoring settings are different than your's.  Chase scored 34 points on my bench last week because I am a dumb dumb.

For those talking about trading him, I'm not clear on what you're even getting. I have Edmonds everywhere, but don't think there is anyone out there willing to give value for him. So I wait it out and hope he can be the starter for a few weeks this season and/or Johnson eventually shuts it down

Just now, kball09 said:

For those talking about trading him, I'm not clear on what you're even getting. I have Edmonds everywhere, but don't think there is anyone out there willing to give value for him. So I wait it out and hope he can be the starter for a few weeks this season and/or Johnson eventually shuts it down

I'd compare his "sell high window" to Ekeler's earlier this year.

In most leagues, it doesn't exist.

• Like 1

Just now, JE7HorseGod said:

I'd compare his "sell high window" to Ekeler's earlier this year.

In most leagues, it doesn't exist.

Yeah, I own Ekeler in a league and never bothered with the offers, agreed. No one wants to trade for someone that may very well likely go back to standard handcuff status in a week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, kball09 said:

Seems like it depends on league and personal opinion. One league I'm in the DJ owner views him as strictly handcuff level and not worth dealing a starter for while in a different league the KJ owner is willing to give up Kupp for a package around Edmonds. Valuation is all over the place depending on how injured each owner feels DJ is.

Ekeler is RB3 overall in PPR right now. 

If Chase is 2/3rds of that we're golden. Ekeler is so underrated it's disgusting. 

• Like 1

I think we can all agree that being the guy in the AZ backfield in FF going forward is worth RB1 status. 

DJ appears to have one foot out the door. Go buy Zack Zenner and Alf Morris shares if ya want, trades on the pink sheets. 

33 minutes ago, kball09 said:

the best move is to hold onto him, you’re not going to get any trade value out of Edmonds. 

plus whenever a player gets hurt, they often get hurt again. DJ has already had two separate injuries so you’d be crazy to get rid of Edmonds unless you got a crazy offer.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BeefDaddy said:

40 bangers on the bench*

I gotta say... I like that term. I need more 40 bangers on my team.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Gridiron Assassin said:

DJ appears to have one foot out the door. Go buy Zack Zenner and Alf Morris shares if ya want, trades on the pink sheets. 

This is what perplexes me. They go sign not 1, but 2 RB's? 

1 hour ago, Members_Only_76 said:

They're going to combine the two in a lab to make one great RB.  Zelfred Mornner is gonna be THE TRUTH!!!!  😂

Edited by kraftwrk_5
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Well obviously Edmonds has an undisclosed injury and will play 3 snaps this weekend, and rush once for two yards.

| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ |
|      YOU        |

| SHOULD’VE |

|   STARTED   |

|      ZACH      |

|   ZENNER    |

|         IN         |

|   FANTASY   |

| __________ |

(\__/) ||

(•ㅅ•) ||

/   づ

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, Members_Only_76 said:

I get signing Zenner to fill in for depth/ST/practice body.

Morris indicates to me they are worried.  You're not paying a 30 year old back who has had success in this league to a vet minimum to fill in practice reps.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

I get signing Zenner to fill in for depth/ST/practice body.

Morris indicates to me they are worried.  You're not paying a 30 year old back who has had success in this league to a vet minimum to fill in practice reps.

I highly doubt Morris would overtake Edmonds as the #1 back for ARI. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

I highly doubt Morris would overtake Edmonds as the #1 back for ARI. 

Less than 0% chance that happens.

• Like 1