The G Man

Chase Edmonds 2019 Outlook

Any of you starting him even if DJ is active? Looks a good matchup and they might hold DJ back later in the game etc. Or am I just an optimistic (non-DJ-owning) Chase-owner? 

7 hours ago, HOF12 said:

Woah did i miss something 😂 even if he does play don’t think it would be anything more than 1-2 week fill in. 

During the bye weeks that's pretty good, no?

15 minutes ago, CookiesOmNom said:

Any of you starting him even if DJ is active? Looks a good matchup and they might hold DJ back later in the game etc. Or am I just an optimistic (non-DJ-owning) Chase-owner? 

Depends on your options of course.  I'm probably not gonna.

25 minutes ago, CookiesOmNom said:

No. 

27 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

No. 

Thanks, sometimes I need a firm voice of reason haha! If DJ starts, think I'll pick up ito smith and start him instead

1 minute ago, CookiesOmNom said:

Thanks, sometimes I need a firm voice of reason haha! If DJ starts, think I'll pick up ito smith and start him instead

Much better, that’s a 50/50 split against a bad cardinals team. 

2 hours ago, Ryansm11 said:

Much better, that’s a 50/50 split against a bad cardinals team. 

... which had 5 LBs DNP yesterday

As a chase Edmunds and josh jacobs owner who really didnt see a chance of johnson missing, it is obvious it is still bothering him a bit and their coach said he wouldnt play him unless he was full go 100%. I cant see him playing and getting tackled on that back. 

if DJ plays you may wana hold anyway if you can...seems like an injury that can be reaggrevated...no idea for sure 

• Like 1

Man must be nice for you guys who don't have your season riding on Chase Edmonds ability to play this week

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Power-O said:

if DJ plays you may wana hold anyway if you can...seems like an injury that can be reaggrevated...no idea for sure 

I would definitely hold Edmonds for at least the next couple of weeks if you aren't a DJ owner even if DJ plays and he is a must-own if you're a DJ owner like me.

39 minutes ago, pushaZ said:

Man must be nice for you guys who don't have your season riding on Chase Edmonds ability to play this week

I didn’t know Edmonds’ status was in question

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, smeeze said:

I didn’t know Edmonds’ status was in question

he’s talking about the people who don’t own DJ, have bad running backs and picked up Edmonds to save their season.... 🤦🏻‍♂️

9 minutes ago, chargahs said:

he’s talking about the people who don’t own DJ, have bad running backs and picked up Edmonds to save their season.... 🤦🏻‍♂️

I’m torn between Dede/fuller/Edmonds but for sure leaning Edmonds if DJ sits out. I’ll take a plug and play RB1 fill in regardless of what my team looks like. 

7 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I’m torn between Dede/fuller/Edmonds but for sure leaning Edmonds if DJ sits out. I’ll take a plug and play RB1 fill in regardless of what my team looks like. 

The trouble with those guys is they both have a 1 PM games so you'd have to rely on DJ being pronounced out hours prior to their 4:05 kick. Hoping DJ logs another DNP in practice today which would clarify some things.

Edited by Olliemets

Just now, Olliemets said:

The trouble with those guys is they both have a 1 PM games so you'd have to rely on DJ being pronounced out hours prior to their 4:05 kick. Hoping DJ logs another DNP in practice today which would clarify some things.

Yup that’s the biggest issue. Usually we have a good idea around noon on Sunday though for the most part. 

Just now, ColoWrex said:

I don't know how to feel about this. Because if he leaves the game I'm going to be so pissed.

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, LongBalls said:

The dream is over.

Looking that way:

• Like 1

Heck I'm not only holding, I'm starting him this week.  I don't have a choice with 2 RBs on bye.  Hoping for more of a split in touches given DJ's limited participation in practice this week.

• Haha 2