Spyplane

Isaiah Thomas 2019-2020 Outlook

3 minutes ago, apatas said:

He wasn't standard league eligible anyway.

Well, if you’re in a deep dynasty league he went from a maybe to a hell nah.

That is why i hate early drafts. He could miss atleast first 10 games.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sanjo16 said:

That is why i hate early drafts. He could miss atleast first 10 games.

Yes, that’s frustrating.  But what’s worse is that when he returns he will be playing from behind.  Ish could be entrenched as the starter. 

So who has the worse luck IT2 or DMC? Both got hurt before getting paid big time, getting injured again and again after a major injury.

11 minutes ago, a-rob said:

So who has the worse luck IT2 or DMC? Both got hurt before getting paid big time, getting injured again and again after a major injury.

I would say IT2 because he was born under six feet tall and through sheer iron will forced himself into stardom only to get ****** by fate.  DMC is a talented big guy who was already struggling to live up to his potential.  The injuries merely slammed the door on an already disappointing career, at least from a winning standpoint. 

• Like 1

For obvious reasons, I am definitely stashing🤣

MY BOY IS BACK

• Haha 1

I have him on my club and I love the underdog story. He's always been an underdog and I don't doubt him proving everyone wrong yet again.

27 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

Sounds pretty intriguing, in a way. Am I right in assuming that IT3 has always been more of a points league type of player?

His value is heavily weighted on his ability to get to the line and shooting 3s. So if he can do that, he can be useful in most leagues

• Thanks 2

dropped dhoward for him. I looked at Wizards entire roster and half the names I never heard of. At least theres opportunity there. At Denver it was always too crowded and lakers he had to play with a crowded group too. Finally a fresh start where he can be alpha B to next to Beal. 

They need shot creators and ballhandlers. Nobody on that team can create his own offense besides Beal and Thomas, and since they will suck anyways I think they will play him despite his defense.

The opportunity is there and we know he has the game, so it’s just a matter of whether he’s truly healthy enough to produce.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, bballshinobi said:

They need shot creators and ballhandlers. Nobody on that team can create his own offense besides Beal and Thomas, and since they will suck anyways I think they will play him despite his defense.

The opportunity is there and we know he has the game, so it’s just a matter of whether he’s truly healthy enough to produce.

He had the game, but it is tough to imagine him still being that guy and capable of doing what he did before the hip. The opportunity is awesome and he is going to be useful, but he isn't reverting back to those prime years. His FT attempts will be way down and he has fantasy flaws, but everyone at the end of the draft does. I expect he will be a fantasy starter and useful, but his upside is probably being a plug and play option for 12 team leagues....and that is a really good thing at the end of your draft....and wow, this Wizards team is going to be bad. 

4 minutes ago, thezing1 said:

He had the game, but it is tough to imagine him still being that guy and capable of doing what he did before the hip. The opportunity is awesome and he is going to be useful, but he isn't reverting back to those prime years. His FT attempts will be way down and he has fantasy flaws, but everyone at the end of the draft does. I expect he will be a fantasy starter and useful, but his upside is probably being a plug and play option for 12 team leagues....and that is a really good thing at the end of your draft....and wow, this Wizards team is going to be bad. 

Yeah i am also a bit skeptical about his FT. Just going off the photos he is looking a lot skinner than his Boston days

Nearing a return. Do we think he’s worth rostering? Wizards have no offence besides Beal, but is IT cooked?

Not adding until I see him in a game or 2, although might be too late by then. There's just quite a lot of other guards looking good too that doesn't shoot 38% fg. 

mcrae just got injured. no other options but to bring IT back lets go. do it brooks!