Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bloodface

1st Year Keeper H2H Yahoo Daily

Need one team to fill out the following league which drafts very shortly. The following is the formatting that is set is below:

Roster Positions:C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, IF, LF, CF, RF, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL Stat Categories:R, H, HR, RBI, SB, BB, AVG, OPS, IP, W, SV, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP, K/BB

Blood, When you say money likely do you mean each owner chips in some $$$ or that's just flat out prize money?

Me and my buddy are looking for a second league like this. The league we play in now is very competitive but it's not deep enough (14 teams). Just looking for something to stretch our knowledge a bit more.

Everyone chips in a flat fee at the beginning of the year, and the money is dispersed to various winners. Let me know if you are interested as we play 30 man rosters and space is limited.

bloodface,

I sent you a message regarding the league. Let me know. Thanks.

We draft at noon today and still need one owner. Cost is $50 and must be paid prior to draft. Please contact asap if interested!!!

Bump! Still looking!!! We've moved the draft to 7 pm cst, but still have the ability to move to accommodate. Please get in touch!!!