Sign in to follow this  
tonywow

What 2 add/drops to possibly make ? WHIR

I've got 2 moves left for the week, would you guys drop anyone for a FA ?

FA bats- Hoskins, Seth Brown(OAK), HIlliard(COL), Dickerson, Segura

My team

C- Will Smith 1B- Pete Alonso 2B- McNeil  3B- Suarez SS- Didi

OF- Judge OF- Castellanos OF- Starling Marte UT Willie Calhoun UT Galvis

BN-  Voit, Sanchez DL Mondesi

SP- deGrom, Hendricks, Soroka, Giolito, Lynn, Luzardo, Fiers

RP- Felipe, Neris, Bradley, Melancon

Some interesting FA's available. Hoskins had slumped big time but shown some signs of life. Tough call with him as he won't start for me if he continues to slump ROS but has potential of course to really help if he heats up. Dickerson has been very hot, he's hit well in his move to lead off for PHI, if he sticks there could be really productive. Segura is kind of an honorable mention here, hasn't been very exciting with the AVG under .300 and not stealing. Brown has been on fire for OAK but hard to say what he does ROS and Hilliard has some great potential ROS with COL. As far as any drops to make I'm having a hard time deciding to make any swaps. 

We can start up to 6 closers 2RP/4P and Bradle/Melancon have been to valuable to drop with Felipe/Neris not getting many saves these days. I was debating dropping Galvis who's been decent but I have Mondesi coming off DL Sunday who will slide back to SS. Also thought about dropping Didi, I've kept him around even though he's been kind of meh simply due to being in the NYY lineup and thought he might be producing much better than he has been. 

Hoskins & Segura need to be owned, drop Melancon/Bradley