Sign in to follow this  
colepenhagen

Overpay for CMC? WHIR

12 team 1 pt ppr

give adams and julio

get cmc and evans

love adams julio combo in full ppr but have wr depth and like most, want cmc

evans is solid but with oj and Goodwin he doesn't have the consistency or ceiling imo of adams and julio. does cmc cover that?

my team

qb allen

qb jimmy g

wr adams

wr julio

rb kerryon

rb jacobs

te henry

flex j white

bench- landry, ajg, Sutton, tate, gio b, Rudolph, flacco

I would do it. You are loaded at the WR position and once AJG comes back and I love Courtland Sutton as well, plus you are getting Evans back and you would be upgrading your RB's with CMC. 

Don't think thats a overpay.  its a top 3 pick in CMC and a late second rounder for a late first and early second.  I would make the deal and hope AJG comes back.  

5 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Don't think thats a overpay.  its a top 3 pick in CMC and a late second rounder for a late first and early second.  I would make the deal and hope AJG comes back.  

? julio and adams are both consensus top 10 picks in 1 pt ppr.(5 and 7 overall actually)

1 minute ago, colepenhagen said:

? julio and adams are both consensus top 10 picks in 1 pt ppr.(5 and 7 overall actually)

Depends on your preference.  I have Adams at around 9 and julio at 13.  Don't really see much difference between Adams, Hill, Julio, Juju, OBJ and MT.  With Evans not that far behind.  So your getting the top RB from last year and a top 8 WR.  To me your not overpaying.  I think its a fair deal maybe even favoring you with CMC since RB's are harder to come by.