dewaser

Devante Parker 2019 Outlook

40 minutes ago, dicka24 said:

He's been decent lately in terms of fantasy points, but if you look closer his numbers have been TD dependent.  He hasn't broken 60 yard in his last 4 games but has had TDs in 3 of those 4.  The loss of Williams could help in the yards department tho.

Eh. He's averaging 7 targets a game. Its not like he's only getting three or four and making the most of them. He's getting the volume, especially with Fitzpatrick now behind center. There's some big games coming, especially now that Williams is out

Guess who's back on the Parker train after 4 years?!?! Game time baby! Who's ready to get hurt again?!

tenor.gif

Edited by jagsfan05
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

His schedule ROS seems legit.

W/ Fitz under center and Preston going to IR, this guy is gold if  you need a WR. Close to the top WW pick behind Ronald Jones.

Miami going to be behind, Fitz is a gunslinger, Targets hovering around 8-10 per game. Check, check, check.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, meverett85 said:

His schedule ROS seems legit.

W/ Fitz under center and Preston going to IR, this guy is gold if  you need a WR. Close to the top WW pick behind Ronald Jones.

Miami going to be behind, Fitz is a gunslinger, Targets hovering around 8-10 per game. Check, check, check.

My thoughts as well. Planning on starting him over Boyd & Kirk this week. I think 4 & 60 is his floor here, which I'll take at my WR2 carousel position. 

Def worth an add. Can be FLEX play in certain weeks with Fitzmagic tossing the ball

1 hour ago, Toomuchsauce said:

Def worth an add. Can be FLEX play in certain weeks with Fitzmagic tossing the ball

Screw FLEX.  He's going to be my #2 over JuJu and OBJ.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, dicka24 said:

He's been decent lately in terms of fantasy points, but if you look closer his numbers have been TD dependent.  He hasn't broken 60 yard in his last 4 games but has had TDs in 3 of those 4.  The loss of Williams could help in the yards department tho.

wx7zujjblri91thonnne.png

Floor has been pretty decent, ceiling is a bit concerning. 

That said 8-10 pts in half-ppr league as a floor for a WR2/3 is pretty decent. 

Will be on the fence if I roll him out there this week...

55 minutes ago, BallinOnnaBudget said:

Floor has been pretty decent, ceiling is a bit concerning. 

That said 8-10 pts in half-ppr league as a floor for a WR2/3 is pretty decent. 

Will be on the fence if I roll him out there this week...

I'm not trotting him out against White. But should he explode, the hype train will really take off, complete with an AxelElf conductor

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

Check out his playoff schedule..

Jets

Giants

Bengals

🤤

Oh I checked that out as I was sifting through WW options, that plus Fitzmagic as the foreseeable future starter were the factors that helped me pull the trigger and grab him. I have a soft spot in my heart for McLaurin, but I value Parker higher than him ROS. A bit concerned about his flex value this week tho...

• Like 1

Anyone playing him this weekend despite the tough matchup against the Bills secondary? I might not have much of an option other than to play him.

He did put up 5/55 and 1 TD against them in Week 7 so that's some good news.

I'm in the same position.   Game is in Miami and they are on a two game win streak.  Understand the rough matchup against White, but this might be where volume plays a role and Miami rides the momentum.  Definitely starting him regardless and hoping for the best.

• Like 2

Not trying to be a drag, but was a lot of his production sponsored by garbage time?

11 minutes ago, Proteus said:

Not trying to be a drag, but was a lot of his production sponsored by garbage time?

Yes but it's the Dolphins. Do you expect them not to be down?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Itachi_is_the_goat said:

Yes but it's the Dolphins. Do you expect them not to be down?

There's trailing and then there's advancing freely against a quarter's worth of prevent D. 

8 minutes ago, Proteus said:

There's trailing and then there's advancing freely against a quarter's worth of prevent D. 

Ok fine. But no, the game was a 10 point game until 10 minutes left into the 4th. Even up 17, I'm not sure a team will play no defense 

• Thanks 1

For those preternaturally who will ask the question about the Browns pass D, do not ask and fire up Parker as a WR2 ROS!

Get ready for some insane garbage-time production a la Josh Gordon 2013 and Allen Robinson 2015! Parker is going to be a on many championship teams. 

• Like 1