wontbstopped

$100, Yahoo, Auction, .5PPR Draft Monday night

On 8/31/2019 at 10:47 PM, wontbstopped said:

QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex with QB/Flex without QB/Def/Kicker

Draft Monday night at 8:30et. Post if interested! Leaguesafe for payments

im confused... appears I'm the only one ...said you were going to flex with a quarterback and then in the very next couple of words you say it's going to be without quarterback kicker and defense??? is it a super Flex with a quarterback are you playing without a kicker and defense... I didn't see anywhere where I could look at the settings yeah I'm the only one confused I'm interested if you could clear that up for me

Just now, flyy1313 said:

im confused... appears I'm the only one ...said you were going to flex with a quarterback and then in the very next couple of words you say it's going to be without quarterback kicker and defense??? is it a super Flex with a quarterback are you playing without a kicker and defense... I didn't see anywhere where I could look at the settings yeah I'm the only one confused I'm interested if you could clear that up for me

Hey, sorry for the confusion. So we have to flexes. One flex is with QB/RB/WR/TE, the other flex is only RB/WR/TE. And we DO have defense and kicker. Hopefully that clears it up!

3 minutes ago, wontbstopped said:

Hey, sorry for the confusion. So we have to flexes. One flex is with QB/RB/WR/TE, the other flex is only RB/WR/TE. And we DO have defense and kicker. Hopefully that clears it up!

ok ...i get it now... 12 team superflex has are tough because not everyone will be able to get their third quarterback to ensure they can play two if they choose.... but it adds strategy too... are you going 4-point touchdown passes or another number?? I'm intrigued by it ..I like your two types of flexes I just wish it were a 10 teamer I may join I got to think about it... how are you doing Waiver Wires.... faab?

5 minutes ago, flyy1313 said:

ok ...i get it now... 12 team superflex has are tough because not everyone will be able to get their third quarterback to ensure they can play two if they choose.... but it adds strategy too... are you going 4-point touchdown passes or another number?? I'm intrigued by it ..I like your two types of flexes I just wish it were a 10 teamer I may join I got to think about it... how are you doing Waiver Wires.... faab?

We are thinking of doing a limit of 3qbs per team, and we are only doing 4points per passing td so they aren't overpowered. And faab is how we are doing the waiver wire, yeah

23 minutes ago, Kennylogginz said:

Send invite lashlaugh@gmail.com

23 minutes ago, Kennylogginz said:

Send invite lashlaugh@gmail.com

Invite sent! We have two open spots

57 minutes ago, mikeya2k said:

mikeamentola@gmail.com

will join and pay thanks

The link is on the first post of this topic Mikey