Sign in to follow this  
CounterPunch

Keep 5

12 team H2H 5x5

I need to keep 5 of these players. This is a really tough decision as I have a lot of guys who are worthy of being keepers. I'd like to keep "Not Justin" so I at least have one ace, but there are so many good bats on this team it might not happen.

Josh Bell

Juan Soto

Gleyber Torres

Manny Machado

Mookie Betts

Fernando Tatis Jr.

Adalberto Mondesi

Aaron Judge

Trea Turner

Yordan Alvarez

Shane Bieber

Soto, Betts, Tatis are no brainers. Then I would look at position eligibility. So while say Turner may be better than say Torres, 2nd base eligibility is going to be lower next year, so I would lean Torres. And same with a 3rd baseman (Machado) over 3rd OF (Alvarez or Judge). 

In my opinion, Bell needs not be in consideration, and with the others listed neither does Mondesi (unless he can keep 2nd).

• Like 1

Soto and Betts are locks.

Judge, T. Turner, Mondesi, Tatis, Torres, Machado for the last 3, so you need to let 3 of that list go.  Time to make a deal, esp. since Mondesi and Turner are similar types.  You are going to have a hard time debating which 3 of the 6 are the best options, though if forced to choose, I would probably go Torres, Judge and flip a coin between Mondesi, Turner and Tatis depending on how much speed vs power you want. 

• Like 1

Soto, Torres, Machado, Tatis Jr, Judge are ya locks! Lethal offense for you're team for many many years!! 

• Like 1