Jfitz83us

12 Team $50 PPR Draft at 2:00 p.m. est today (9/1)

Anyone interested in a $50 12 team, full point ppr, league drafting today at 2:00 p.m. est (maybe 3:00 p.m.) through espn?  Rosters: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FLEX, D/ST, 8 Bench, no Kickers.  6 points per passing td, otherwise default espn scoring.  No divisions, top 6 make the playoffs, top 2 get first round byes.  Payouts: $300, $200, $100.

If there's enough interest, I'll set it up and will send out leaguesafe payment requests..please email me at joshuafitzsimon@gmail.com, rather than replying to this post if interested, thanks.

I'm looking for the same.  Just thought I would give you a heads up.  I've posted in search of posts here before and almost no one will ever respond.  Kind of have to go find them yourself apparently.  I'm not sure why but tha'ts the experience I had.  Just letting you know.

5 minutes ago, Jfitz83us said:

want to join this one if we can fill it?

If it's snake sure.  Would love superflex too :)  Please let me know asap if this is happening.  I'm on the hunt for one more league this morning.  

it's a snake with no 3rd round reversal.  Sorry, no superflex though.

I'm already getting enough interest, so I'm going to post the leaguesafe payment link next.  The first 12 to pay are in.  Once paid, you'll receive an espn invite to join the league.

4 minutes ago, Jfitz83us said:

it's a snake with no 3rd round reversal.  Sorry, no superflex though.

I'm already getting enough interest, so I'm going to post the leaguesafe payment link next.  The first 12 to pay are in.  Once paid, you'll receive an espn invite to join the league.

Sorry might be a dumb question.  What's a no 3rd round reversal mean exactly?  Thanks.

It just goes from 1-12, 12-1, 1-12...

Some leagues implement a 3rd round reversal where the 12th spot goes first in the 3rd round.  We're not doing that.

1 minute ago, Jfitz83us said:

It just goes from 1-12, 12-1, 1-12...

Some leagues implement a 3rd round reversal where the 12th spot goes first in the 3rd round.  We're not doing that.

Got it.  Never heard of that.  That would be non standard correct?

yeah.  everything in this league is basically the espn default, except 6 points per passing td instead of 4 and no divisions

what happens if I pay and it doesn't fill??  I'm totally interested and have stopped looking just don't want to pay unless it's really happening.  

it'll fill in the next 15 minutes I bet.  As long as we fill before 1:00 (in one hour) all is good

Who wants the last spot, come on!

sorry, no.  rosters are already set on the site as listed above.

Still one spot remaining for the moment, please click the leaguesafe payment request if you want the last spot

No, 2:00 p.m. is the earliest espn will allow us to set it for now because they run the draft order an hour early.

League is full, thanks to those who joined so quickly