iowncrazyhair

D'Angelo Russell 2019-2020 Outlook

Just now, yung_fetty said:

Ky... Bowman...?

or burks?

38 minutes ago, letsmakewafers said:

How long will it take for yahoo to grant him IL eligible? 

About 2 weeks.

• Haha 1

I think when he gets back we gotta all bail on him. No way he’s not ready to play right now, the warriors just don’t care about this season. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ShopHeirlooms said:

I think when he gets back we gotta all bail on him. No way he’s not ready to play right now, the warriors just don’t care about this season. 

They're definitely gonna tank and try to get a wiseman or even lamelo in that draft. No point in wearing down curry this season, so i agree with you.

There is no historical precedent for bad teams not playing their best players, it's a non-argument. 

Even just looking at the last few seasons the stars have still been rolled out whenever they've been healthy, eg:. KAT for the Wolves, AD for the Pelicans, Booker for the Suns, Boogie for the Kings, Beal for the Wizards, Kemba for the Hornets, etc. Some have had legitimate injuries but it's not like they've been shut down while healthy.

Edited by JStyles
  • Like 1

Travelling with the team on their five game road trip, which starts on Friday against Miami (think we can rule him out of that), followed by a Sunday/Monday B2B, (i'd guess it's very unlikely he plays Sunday, with a small chance Monday) then Wednesday against Charlotte and ends Friday against Chicago.

Hoping we can get at least two games out of him next week.

• Like 2

D’Angelo Russell went through a full pregame shooting routine in Miami. Nothing covering his injured right thumb. Doesn’t seem far away from a return. Don’t rule out the end of this current 5-game road trip.

17 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

When you thought he’ll feast against the bulls..

Warriors needs a L that’s why