Sign in to follow this  
Trade Monster

Trade accepted. Did I mess up? WHIR

This was an early draft, so I don't think I did that well.  

12 team 1.ppr passing TD-4

My team is

QB Watson

WR M.Thomas, AJ Green, Jon Brown,  Keke, Allison 

RB Mixon, Fournette, Cohen, Murray, R.Jones Jr., Hyde

TE Henry

DEF- HOUSTON 

K-Tucker

I traded away Mixon and Ronald Jones Jr. I received Damien Williams and Cooper Kupp

What's your thoughts. 

With the McCoy news it looks like a bad trade and I really liked DWill until they signed McCoy. You will have to wait and see if McCoy is really washed up after last season or if it was just him playing for a terrible Buffalo team.  I have a feeling it was a little bit of both and will end up being a true 50/50 split, which on a great offense will make them both a good FLEX play. Unfortunately, we are no longer looking at DWill as a solid RB2 with possible RB1 status. 

I get it. And I did send this trade before the McCoy news. I think this trade would effect  Thompson more.  I am not a fan of Mixon this year, so I was looking to trade him and get  wr in return.

Your real mistake was taking AJ Green IMO. That is what created a desperate need for a WR2. Thankfully for you RoJo is bad and Kupp gives you that solid WR2 you needed. As for Damien, it is hard not to be concerned. Chiefs gave McCoy more guaranteed and a higher year salary than what they gave Williams. It is possible this was just to keep McCoy away from the Chargers and that they still see Williams getting most of the work but in hindsight you probably should have made a different deal for just Kupp or for a different WR2. It is not that bad though that it will kill your season.

Terrible deal KC signed old man McCoy today, also hate the Fournette pick to. Should of drafted another RB. 

I liked it initially but now its a tossup. If it turns out that Damien Williams is still going to be the main guy in KC you did ok but who knows how the carries are going to be split between Williams, Thompson and Mccoy

Help plz

tought one.  I do like Cupp and think Dwill-Mixon will be close.  But until we see what reid does with shady have to say it a bad deal.