Fabios1993

Looking for auction 150-200$

Looking to join an auction draft 12 teams PPR, around 150$ buy in and standard  settings, maybe 2 flex is better 

I'd be interested too. Must use Yahoo and LeagueSafe for me though. Other than that I'm pretty flexible.

Just throwing this out there, would someone want to start one up with larger number of teams? Like 16 or something like that? Just looking for something slightly different than the other leagues I'm in.

3 minutes ago, Idoolittle said:

I'd be interested too. Must use Yahoo and LeagueSafe for me though. Other than that I'm pretty flexible.

Just throwing this out there, would someone want to start one up with larger number of teams? Like 16 or something like that? Just looking for something slightly different than the other leagues I'm in.

Just to add to this, I was thinking something along the lines of

Teams = 16
Buy-in = $200
Payout = $1,300 1st, $700 2nd, $400 3rd, $300 4th, $200 5th, $200 6th, $100 7th
Playoffs = Top 6 make playoffs (top 2 bye in 1st round). 7-14 play in consolation bracket, winner gets $100 for finishing 7th.
Rosters = 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T, 5 BN
Scoring = PPR, all other standard Yahoo settings

5 hours ago, Fabios1993 said:

Looking to join an auction draft 12 teams PPR, around 150$ buy in and standard  settings, maybe 2 flex is better 

I was going to commish my normal 3 leagues on Yahoo this year, but after all 3 been drafted, due to people requesting me to do one more, I am doing one more.  It is Yahoo 12 Man Cash official PPR, auction draft.  Has intelligent scoring and settings.  You get to have both team def and 3 IDP players along with offensive slots.  5 of 12 win money, 1st to 4th place and also the winner of the losers bracket gets a modest payout, so this way all teams give total effort all year.  Its not a beginner level league this is for the intelligent Fantasy football player, I figure Rotoworld is where hardcores are at.  Right now 7 of 12 are in, and everyone has played this format before.  If you get in you must pay as you enter to allow us to draft, so if you get in and don't pay I have no choice but to boot your team.

I may have bias but this will be the best league you do.    Hope to see some of you get in and happy day to All.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1153449/invitation?key=3942654be927c20e&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=afd508b3d6bf7b87

1 hour ago, donkeyballz said:

I'm interested as well. Might make one myself. 

I was going to commish my normal 3 leagues on Yahoo this year, but after all 3 been drafted, due to people requesting me to do one more, I am doing one more.  It is Yahoo 12 Man Cash official PPR, auction draft.  Has intelligent scoring and settings.  You get to have both team def and 3 IDP players along with offensive slots.  5 of 12 win money, 1st to 4th place and also the winner of the losers bracket gets a modest payout, so this way all teams give total effort all year.  Its not a beginner level league this is for the intelligent Fantasy football player, I figure Rotoworld is where hardcores are at.  Right now 7 of 12 are in, and everyone has played this format before.  If you get in you must pay as you enter to allow us to draft, so if you get in and don't pay I have no choice but to boot your team.

I may have bias but this will be the best league you do.    Hope to see some of you get in and happy day to All.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1153449/invitation?key=3942654be927c20e&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=afd508b3d6bf7b87

27 minutes ago, Idoolittle said: