tonycpsu

2019 FAAB Questions and Discussion

We have an extra flex in my league instead of TE specific spot. So, TE isn’t as valuable as it normally would be. Evan Engram was dropped. How much FAAB would you drop on him out of $100?

On 10/10/2019 at 4:01 PM, herschel said:

Malcolm Brown and Darrell Henderson were both dropped in my 12 team PPR league this week prior to the news of Gurley potentially sitting.  What percentages do you think sound right for both of them (i do not own Gurley if it matters)?

He was going for a ton a couple of weeks ago, so I'd imagine maybe half?

Just now, FitzMagic said:

He was going for a ton a couple of weeks ago, so I'd imagine maybe half?

I grabbed both (Brown and Henderson) on wed night before the news that Gurley was doubtful for about 30% of my FAAB.

• Like 1

Hunter Henry was dropped in my league. I've already dropped OJH, and am sitting on Delanie right now.
Have 34/100 left, how much would you drop on him? 
Half PPR, 10-team

On 10/12/2019 at 10:00 PM, DekuTree said:

Hunter Henry was dropped in my league. I've already dropped OJH, and am sitting on Delanie right now.
Have 34/100 left, how much would you drop on him? 
Half PPR, 10-team

After last nights game, it will probably take all $34. Especially since the team that has Dissly, just lost him ros. 

On 10/12/2019 at 4:15 AM, FitzMagic said:

We have an extra flex in my league instead of TE specific spot. So, TE isn’t as valuable as it normally would be. Evan Engram was dropped. How much FAAB would you drop on him out of $100?

Thinking $20-$30?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DarinB300 said:

After last nights game, it will probably take all $34. Especially since the team that has Dissly, just lost him ros. 

Got him for $9 Sunday morning. No one else put in a bid, but I'm absolutely fine with that. 
Has happened twice this season, where I way overpaid for someone that no one else bid on.

Netted McLaurin and Henry.
I'm fine dropping 1/3 of my budget on these guys 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, goincommando said:

How much to throw down on Mark Walton?

I would not touch that backfield. A triple committee. Throw like 5%, maybe? Even that's pretty steep. Are you desperate for RB?

On 10/11/2019 at 9:31 PM, Languistic01 said:

Someone dropped Aaron Rodgers in my 14 team league. I currently have Jameis and wondering how much FAAB would be reasonable to spend?

Wtf? 

Just now, FitzMagic said:

I would not touch that backfield. A triple committee. Throw like 5%, maybe? Even that's pretty steep. Are you desperate for RB?

Not super desperate, but it's basically only James Conner and Kerryon on my squad.  With Conner's bye, I'm looking to add someone.  Hines is also available and I plan on bidding on them both.

• Like 1

Standard 10 team league

Just sent Carlos Hyde and Josh Gordon to a team that was stacked at WR and weak at RB for Tyler Lockett. I have 3 stud RB, so could afford to lose Hyde. 

Kenyan Drake was dropped in my league during the most recent waiver period.  These accelerated trade rumors have me wondering how much to bid.  Could pay off nicely depending on the landing spot.

3 hours ago, goincommando said:

Kenyan Drake was dropped in my league during the most recent waiver period.  These accelerated trade rumors have me wondering how much to bid.  Could pay off nicely depending on the landing spot.

Depends on where he goes. Like the idea of picking him up, but wouldn't spend a ton. Maybe $10-$15? Let others come here & assist as well.