tonycpsu

2019 FAAB Questions and Discussion

9 minutes ago, phisouza33 said:

Yup, same here. Question is, how much? 

We have a $200 budget and I think right now I have it set at $15, but I was thinking of going to $20. I feel like going higher than that is a bit much but I also hate being a tight a** early in the season and missing great adds and having way too much FAAB near the end

8 minutes ago, Breesus said:

Anybody got any opinions on the % of FAB he is worth?

25%? More?

I’m currently sitting about here. But I have a feeling the smart gurley owner is going 30 plus. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, phisouza33 said:

I’m currently sitting about here. But I have a feeling the smart gurley owner is going 30 plus. 

1st time I am playing in a league with FAAB, but the way he was used this past week, I think you are correct on the TG# owners spending on him. Especially if they are light on RB. 

Have a $200 budget, so what % to spend & for which FA TE: Waller or TJ? I have D Walker, but would like a solid back up / flex play. Thinking 15% for Waller & 25% for TJ?

Also, thoughts on Crowder? 20%? Should be ppr gold ros right, even if they target R Anderson a little more & Herndon returns? 

1 hour ago, owenmills said:

We have a $200 budget and I think right now I have it set at $15, but I was thinking of going to $20. I feel like going higher than that is a bit much but I also hate being a tight a** early in the season and missing great adds and having way too much FAAB near the end

I don’t think 15 of 200 budget is even in the ball park for brown. I’m strongly considering $30 of a 100 budget. Considering going very large for crowder and brown. JMO 

Just now, phisouza33 said:

I don’t think 15 of 200 budget is even in the ball park for brown. I’m strongly considering $30 of a 100 budget. Considering going very large for crowder and brown. JMO 

I think you're right. I'm going to increase mine, probably to $50 or so(out of 200). I need RB help pretty bad

26 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

1st time I am playing in a league with FAAB, but the way he was used this past week, I think you are correct on the TG# owners spending on him. Especially if they are light on RB. 

Have a $200 budget, so what % to spend & for which FA TE: Waller or TJ? I have D Walker, but would like a solid back up / flex play. Thinking 15% for Waller & 25% for TJ?

Also, thoughts on Crowder? 20%? Should be ppr gold ros right, even if they target R Anderson a little more & Herndon returns? 

Can’t be very helpful on Waller because I own both in all leagues. I do like them both very much, no idea who’s the better add between the 2. Im strongly considering going hard after crowder, my budget is 100 so easily try 20, maybe more. If I was to go this hard after 2 guys I would have to really sit on these guys for awhile, but my team is very solid and balanced. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, phisouza33 said:

Can’t be very helpful on Waller because I own both in all leagues. I do like them both very much, no idea who’s the better add between the 2. Im strongly considering going hard after crowder, my budget is 100 so easily try 20, maybe more. If I was to go this hard after 2 guys I would have to really sit on these guys for awhile, but my team is very solid and balanced. 

I may put in $10-$15 for Waller & if I get him, great. I am thinking TJ goes a lot higher, so let others spend their $$. ha ha! Don't need either, but nice to have Waller, should anything happen to D Walker. 

As for Crowder, it's not really a need, just a want, as like you, my team is pretty balanced as well. Thanks!

• Like 1

$200 FAAB budget. Lost tyreek this week. Thoughts on my bids below?

Hollywood - $36

Waller (drop McDonald) - $21

Am I crazy in thinking Hollywood is worth AT LEAST a third of my $100 budget in a 1 PPR, 2 Flex league?  I'd rather overspend than get torched by him later on because I wanted to save a few bucks.

26 minutes ago, Dan_0788 said:

$200 FAAB budget. Lost tyreek this week. Thoughts on my bids below?

Hollywood - $36

Waller (drop McDonald) - $21

I was looking to put $13-$15 for Waller, but now you have me thinking I should put more. 

As for Hollywood, I keep hearing people saying 20-30%, so you may be right there, since he will be a top player to add this week. 

Is dropping $20 of my $100 FAAB on [McLaurin] too much?

Edited by tonycpsu
FAAB question moved from player thread.

43 minutes ago, ThePerfectBeard said:

What kind of FAAB are we putting on [Hockenson]?

Considering around 25% in a league where I have Vance. 

Edited by tonycpsu

51 minutes ago, Gandalfthecat said:

Anybody in FAAB leagues bidding or have already bid on him?

Was thinking about bidding around 15-20... Would you guys prefer Terry, Hollywood or Ross?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lilremix328 said:

Would you guys prefer Terry, Hollywood or Ross?

Depends on which thread I’ve read most recently 😥

Edited by nromn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, lilremix328 said:

Was thinking about bidding around 15-20... Would you guys prefer Terry, Hollywood or Ross?

I don't trust Hollywood, due to future Ravens game scripts.  Will be very hit and miss.  I like Terry and Ross, a lot.  However, my concern with Ross is, what happens when AJG returns?  IMO, Terry has the least question marks.  But, Ross has the highest ceiling.  Just my opinion.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Goatstain3 said:

I don't trust Hollywood, due to future Ravens game scripts.  Will be very hit and miss.  I like Terry and Ross, a lot.  However, my concern with Ross is, what happens when AJG returns?  IMO, Terry has the least question marks.  But, Ross has the highest ceiling.  Just my opinion.

Yeah I was thinking the same. Put a flier on all 3 but Terry and Ross are the ones I hope I can hit.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Ohh I’m all in Scary Terry, putting my #3 waiver claim for sure in one league. And bidding a decent ammount of FAAB in the other. I think he’s a very special player ,  & Haskins hopefully starting in the future is just icing on the cake. 

How much FAAB are you bidding on him? My budget is 100 and I have 20 bucks on him right now but don’t know if I should raise that number.

2 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

How much FAAB are you bidding on him? My budget is 100 and I have 20 bucks on him right now but don’t know if I should raise that number.

I also am thinking 20% not sure tho