Just Drafted, Can This Team Three-peat? WHIR

12 team standard scoring, 12th pick. 

QB: Watson

RB: Conner & Chubb

WR: Woods, Diggs and MVS

FLEX: D. Williams

TE: Burton

Bench: McCoy, Metcalf, J. Hill, G. Allison, Cousins, Graham, Bernard

I'm a fan of pretty much all your starters at where you likely took thhem! IMO your bench is filled with a lot of droppable players, but that can sort itself out through waivers during the year. Good luck

• Thanks 1

Amazing team. I'm actually not sure how you pulled it off, as I wouldn't expect Diggs or Woods to fall to pick 48/49, or Watson to fall to pick 72? If that's what happened, then that's a hell of a great draft for you.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, atrium said:

Amazing team. I'm actually not sure how you pulled it off, as I wouldn't expect Diggs or Woods to fall to pick 48/49, or Watson to fall to pick 72? If that's what happened, then that's a hell of a great draft for you.

Thanks.  Diggs and Woods were 36/37 and Watson was 60.  It was D. Williams I got at 61 in the 6th round, he has been dropping since the news of McCoy.  Luckily, I got them both and I can wait and see how it all shakes out in KC.

• Thanks 1

Just now, chief79 said:

Thanks.  Diggs and Woods were 36/37 and Watson was 60.  It was D. Williams I got at 61 in the 6th round, he has been dropping since the news of McCoy.  Luckily, I got them both and I can wait and see how it all shakes out in KC.

Apparently I don't do math too well after a few beers 😂. Still a fantastic (and now realistic) draft for you, good luck this season!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jwk1325 said:

I'm assuming this is a keeper league? 

Nope, it is a redraft.  It was on ESPN where Chubb is consistently going in the 2nd round, so I was able to pair him with Conner.  If that is why asked if it was a keeper?

Pretty good all round, hopefully burton can stay healthy, it will be interesting to see how chicago's offense will look this season hopefully burton can be an every week solid play.  I like the woods pick, and love your rb's.  good luck!

please help with mine!  

Just now, chief79 said:

Nope, it is a redraft.  It was on ESPN where Chubb is consistently going in the 2nd round, so I was able to pair him with Conner.  If that is why asked if it was a keeper?

Yeah I mean, I think Chubb and Conner at 12/13 in a standard is pretty crazy, but I was more surprised by Williams lasting until 60. Guys must've really freaked over McCoy. Nice draft!