Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

9/5 - GAME DAY THREAD

Recommended Posts

Wtf is up with Boyd. I hate this dude. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MSkibisky said:

Fried vs WAS.. *opens bottle of Jameson*

 

I benched him... but it made sense for my matchup.  Decent chance he gets out of there with a reasonable line.  The sooner Atlanta puts the Nats on ice the better as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by LJJr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great job, Bell. He brings in Gausman to protect the lead? The dude almost has almost a 6 ERA and is one of the worst pitchers in baseball. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, LJJr said:

 

I benched him... but it made sense for my matchup.  Decent chance he gets out of there with a reasonable line.  The sooner Atlanta puts the Nats on ice the better as far as I'm concerned.

I played - i have to, i need the K's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Great job, Bell. He brings in Gausman to protect the lead? The dude almost has almost a 6 ERA and is one of the worst pitchers in baseball. 

You don't become a baseball manager being smart.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, erik vulaj said:

Wtf is Miley doing?

Getting me eliminated from the playoffs? Against Seattle no less ……..  😡

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wade Miley ffs.   We knew he wasn't good but the implosion came later than expected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Crusaderfan said:

Getting me eliminated from the playoffs? Against Seattle no less ……..  😡

Yep Miley pretty much knocked me out of mine too today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Max Fried is making the Nats look silly.  It's so fun watching so many Nats hitters shake their head after an awful swing.  Can't believe I kept him on my bench. 

Edited by 4catztoomany

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.