NukedZebra

12 Man $40 ESPN Auction Draft. Slack Chat and Morning Draft. 0.5PPR

Hello All!

12 Team League on ESPN

$40 Entry Fee using LeagueSafe

I will personally be using Venmo to send custom prizes like high points on the week and others we can vote on in Slack.

Draft @ Tentatively 10AM EST This Morning

0.5 PPR + 2 Point Bonus for 100 Rec Yards or 100 Rush Yards.  6 Team Playoff with 4 Point Home Field ADV for Reg Season Performance!

SLACK is required I wanna build a fun community to discuss and talk smack and Joke!  Hopefully repeat seasons!

Upon Joining you must Join slack and make sure to confirm league settings with the rest of the Squad.  We can poll payout decisions on top of my $10-$20 Prizes I'll be handing out.

When In Slack I will get you the LeagueSafe Info!

Be ready to be active.  I want players who swap rosters and pick up waivers, and propose trades!

Roster Positions:QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, FLEX, D/ST, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR

If you are interested respond below with your email so I can invite you to slack and get you set up.  Thanks!

Tenatively looking at:

$240, $120, $80 with $40 in Prize money for most points.  I'll personally add $10 a week venmo/cashapp to highest scorer!

Hey guys still gonna be taking owners and drafting later on since most people were not up.  I’ll be adding people as you get your email in and we can agree on a draft time before anyone pays.

It's after 10. Are there still openings in this league? I can draft anytime this morning.

jsedlak123@gmail.com

Edited by zetlock

I'm getting everyone in to discuss and no one will pay on League Safe until we have 12 all good with a set draft time, may be hard but I'm up to the challenge!

3 minutes ago, zetlock said:

It's after 10. Are there still openings in this league? I can draft anytime this morning.

Still have openings, please drop your email to be added to the chat so we can confirm a NEW draft time.