Members_Only_76

Buy Low / Sell High 2019

Lol, buy any bear for five cents on the dollar right now.   Except Mike Davis of course,

Sell low on Aaron Jones while there still may be a believer. Buy high on ARob, stud.

Buy low/sell high is as transparent as a window.

Edited by MJJ28
  • Like 1

Buy David Montgomery

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Buy David Montgomery

Yes sir, even Nagy has to see what he’s got.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, timexsocialclub said:

Buy Montgomery. Buy Robinson. Buy AVS. Hold A. Jones. Drop Allison. Buy Jimmy Graham. Sell Antonio. Sell Gordon.

Josh or Melvin Gordon??

19 minutes ago, joebaker23 said:

MVS a sell high candidate?

Seems like you might be selling low on him tbh. 

MVS was heavily involved in their game plan against one of the best defenses in the league. 

With his game tonight, you wouldn't get much back for him. He'll look nice in a throw in if you are doing a two for one or something like that, but I think his value will get better before it gets worse. .

The guy didn't put up huge numbers, so it's not like he's gonna be great trade bait at this point. 

Doubt anybody is giving up much for receivers this early too. Might could hit up the Antonio Brown owner though lmao

• Like 3

Sell Geronimo Allison for a bag of stale peanuts if you're lucky

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MidnightExpress said:

Seems like you might be selling low on him tbh. 

MVS was heavily involved in their game plan against one of the best defenses in the league. 

With his game tonight, you wouldn't get much back for him. He'll look nice in a throw in if you are doing a two for one or something like that, but I think his value will get better before it gets worse. .

The guy didn't put up huge numbers, so it's not like he's gonna be great trade bait at this point. 

Doubt anybody is giving up much for receivers this early too. Might could hit up the Antonio Brown owner though lmao

Yea, I'll be disappointed if 4/52 is his peak.

Hardly the type of numbers that scream "sell high!" opportunity 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SadFaceHappy said:

Yea, I'll be disappointed if 4/52 is his peak.

Hardly the type of numbers that scream "sell high!" opportunity 

Well when I say “sell high” there may be a guy in your league that overpays for him, due to the fact he just believes in the upside of MVS after tonight. 

4/52 isn’t sell high stats I agree with you there. But you have to be impressed given they played against the stout Bears D

3 minutes ago, joebaker23 said:

Well when I say “sell high” there may be a guy in your league that overpays for him, due to the fact he just believes in the upside of MVS after tonight. 

4/52 isn’t sell high stats I agree with you there. But you have to be impressed given they played against the stout Bears D

Oh, I definitely like what I saw from MVS.

Just don't see any way you get value trading him now vs waiting to see how his usage develops 

• Like 2

Just now, claptondecheeks said:

Just got him for a pack of gum

Montgomery owner just took you to school.

• Haha 4

Sell high on Robinson. This was his best game since week 9 last year, which was the only game he had more than 85 yards all last season. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TTo34 said:

Montgomery owner just took you to school.

Lol nah. He was the "throw in" on a 2 for 1. Even if Montgomery had not been part of the trade, I would still be coming out on top.

2 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

Sell high on Robinson. This was his best game since week 9 last year, which was the only game he had more than 85 yards all last season. 

He was coming off the ACL last year, no? I think it usually takes until the 2nd year for most guys to get back to normal.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, claptondecheeks said:

He was coming off the ACL last year, no? I think it usually takes until the 2nd year for most guys to get back to normal.

Trubisky is much more of a problem then his recovering ACL and no, his surgery was two years ago. 

Edited by Dexter75

12 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

Trubisky is much more of a problem then his recovering ACL and no, his surgery was two years ago. 

I meant last year was his first year back after the surgery so this year is his second full season after it. If Arod can have a good season with Bortles, anything is possible.