Members_Only_76

Buy Low / Sell High 2019

Buy low on Stefon Diggs.

• Like 2

I'd love to sell high on Josh Gordon - he doesn't get the consistent looks from Brady like Edelman does - but it's obviously going to be tough with the impending arrival of Antonio Brown.

Buy low on AJ Green.  Dalton actually looked decent and assuming Green comes back some time soon, he could be a bargain.

I'd wait for one decent game from Adam Thielen and Diggs and try to get 75 cents on the dollar.  Minnesota is going to be a running offense as advertised.  Has a team ever won only attempting 10 passes for the entire game?  That's very worrisome for the Vikings duo.

10 minutes ago, CooL said:

I'd love to sell high on Josh Gordon - he doesn't get the consistent looks from Brady like Edelman does - but it's obviously going to be tough with the impending arrival of Antonio Brown.

Buy low on AJ Green.  Dalton actually looked decent and assuming Green comes back some time soon, he could be a bargain.

I'd wait for one decent game from Adam Thielen and Diggs and try to get 75 cents on the dollar.  Minnesota is going to be a running offense as advertised.  Has a team ever won only attempting 10 passes for the entire game?  That's very worrisome for the Vikings duo.

Sell on Gordon, :) 

Buy low 

chubb

diggs

julio

evans

howard 

fitzgerald- people don’t believe it 

sell high 

hockenson

gordon

anyone that played the dolphins today 

Mack (maybe- if you can get a higher guy)

d Jax - every year he’s a sell high- just not sustainable 

10 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Buy low 

chubb

diggs

julio

evans

howard 

fitzgerald- people don’t believe it 

sell high 

hockenson

gordon

anyone that played the dolphins today 

Mack (maybe- if you can get a higher guy)

d Jax - every year he’s a sell high- just not sustainable 

Lol four of my guys are on your buy low list. Shows you how bad my week went.  I mean makes sense what you’re proposing but I’m not selling Julio, Evans or Chubb after one down week 

• Like 1

want to sell high on Watkins just not sure he can stay healthy but that could be one of the deals that cost you big time if he does stay healthy.

already moved one share for aaron jones. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

want to sell high on Watkins just not sure he can stay healthy but that could be one of the deals that cost you big time if he does stay healthy.

not sure if Watkins can stay healthy, but are you sure Jones can?

1. I'm buying low on Diggs/Thielen. Yeah, they want to be a running team. That requires Cook and/or Mattison to stay healthy all season.

1 hour ago, colepenhagen said:

I wouldn't.  Tyreek could easily be out for a very long time and Watkins is the unquestioned WR1 for the best offense in football.

16 minutes ago, LuckyLukas said:

not sure if Watkins can stay healthy, but are you sure Jones can?

that's fair but I wouldn't be expecting to hold onto jones long. all about the master plan of trading up so I can get one of the elite rbs. think jones holds more value than Watkins and is a better trade chip. 

6 minutes ago, Chwf3rd said:

I wouldn't.  Tyreek could easily be out for a very long time and Watkins is the unquestioned WR1 for the best offense in football.

if we were to draft today where you think Sammy goes? 3rd/4th rd? (half ppr) (seems a bit rich) nothing really has changed except his ceiling is a little higher for the next 5ish weeks. 

5 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

that's fair but I wouldn't be expecting to hold onto jones long. all about the master plan of trading up so I can get one of the elite rbs. think jones holds more value than Watkins and is a better trade chip. 

if we were to draft today where you think Sammy goes? 3rd/4th rd? (half ppr) (seems a bit rich) nothing really has changed except his ceiling is a little higher for the next 5ish weeks. 

It's more than a "little higher."  Reports are stating that it could easily be an 8 week absence and Watkins slides into the WR1 role for one of the best offenses that we've ever seen.  I'd draft him 3rd round pretty easily.

With so many injuries having happened over the weekend, I could see a good opportunity for some trades to get going...

• Like 1

I'm basing this on redraft, no keepers. Obviously alot changes for dynasty and deep keeper leagues.

Buy low:

WR: Thielen, Diggs, Gordon, Washington, Dorsett

RB: Duke, Royce, Ito, Mostert

TE: Burton

Sell High:

WR: AB, Watkins, Chark

RB: Ingram, Freeman, Mixon, 

TE: Hockensen

What do people think about attempting to buy low on Saints and Steelers players with owners potentially panicking with Brees and Ben out?

5 minutes ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

What do people think about attempting to buy low on Saints and Steelers players with owners potentially panicking with Brees and Ben out?

It's great so long as you're sure you won't lose games yourself and miss the playoffs.  If you're 2-0 and have the depth go for it. 

2 hours ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

It might be time to panic on Pittsburgh players.  They have not looked good and just lost their QB.  I'm certainly not investing in this lot except at a deep, deep discount.  I only see them being favored in one game prior to Week 8; possibly they'll be tiny home faves against BAL Week 5.

Don't just assume Brees comes back at 100% either.  He's old as dirt and has been in decline for years.  I'm a big fan of his and always have been but time is undefeated.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Buy low: Kittle

Sell high: Michel

I can't imagine anyone is ready to sell low on Kittle this early.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CharlieWhitehurst said:

I'm basing this on redraft, no keepers. Obviously alot changes for dynasty and deep keeper leagues.

Buy low:

Sell High:

Burton sux and is made of glass. Please dont buy him anyone. he will do crap all year

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Of the obvious big name, buy low WRs this week, I prefer JuJu to MT.  Any Steeler faithfuls able to offer their Rudolph thoughts?  He seemed decent.

2 hours ago, KennyWoo said:

It might be time to panic on Pittsburgh players.  They have not looked good and just lost their QB.  I'm certainly not investing in this lot except at a deep, deep discount.  I only see them being favored in one game prior to Week 8; possibly they'll be tiny home faves against BAL Week 5.

Don't just assume Brees comes back at 100% either.  He's old as dirt and has been in decline for years.  I'm a big fan of his and always have been but time is undefeated.

Ewing Theory time

(RIP Bill Simmons)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Burton sux and is made of glass. Please dont buy him anyone. he will do crap all year

Trubisky sucks not burton 

6 hours ago, CharlieWhitehurst said:

Buy low:

Sell High:

I would categorize mixon as more of a jump ship than sell high

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, CharlieWhitehurst said:

Sell High:

RB:  Freeman

📉🤔