Members_Only_76

Buy Low / Sell High 2019

1 hour ago, Ryansm11 said:

I sold Sony for mixon last week. I’d suggest everyone sell Sony. 

Wow.  Steal. I would have never done that. 

Just now, Ryan81 said:

What to do if your whole roster is a buy low candidate? 

Gurley, AB, Kittle, Woods, & Sony. 

Nice!

Here's how awesome I am in one league:

1. Conner

2. DWill

3. Mack*

4. Rodgers

5. OJ

*Mack was a good pick.  He, and living legend Larry Fitzgerald in the 7th, were my only good picks in that league...

Sad

I'd buy low on Fournette and Conner. Maybe give up one of those WR3s you picked up for free on the wire earlier in the year, like Marquise Brown, Terry, Crowder. Conner should be got for just one of those pieces. Fournette can probably be had with one of those pieces and something speculative added in.

• Haha 3

Quite a bit of sell lows in the assistant coach forum. Saw an Adam’s for Kupp and also saw kittle/Hopkins for Julio Jones 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Duckbutter said:

What is the thought process behind this one? I have Sony and will be putting him on the shelf for a while.

Are you assuming they haven't played him to avoid injury since he was not needed? If he didn't score a TD this week he may have hit the WW. 

His thought process is that he owns him already. Only logical explanation. 

For me with Sony its the idea that Patriots haven't had any kind of resistance that required him getting a heavy workload. But they should have more challenging games to come. 

31 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

I think so. I just traded away Marlon Mack and Randall Cobb for Gurley and Diggs. 

I did the opposite and just offered my Gurley for his Mack straight up. I want off this train. 

50 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

would love to sell high on Lindsay but doubt I could get a decent deal done

I actually like Lindsay (I own no shares and thought he was a good value and regret not acquiring any)...the guy is way more talented and versatile then Freeman, also is a receiving threat where Freeman isn’t and Flacco loves targeting his backs, coupled with the broncos sucking and trailing I see Lindsay having a very solid year.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, kingjames02392 said:

His thought process is that he owns him already. Only logical explanation. 

Don't own him at all.  Actually trying to get a share. 

sorry, mixon's buy low days are over after this game, if you haven't gotten on board yet you will have to give sizable value for him now

1 hour ago, mvttchew said:

I did the opposite and just offered my Gurley for his Mack straight up. I want off this train. 

I don’t think that’s a bad move at all. Mack is steady, has a nice ceiling too. I was dying at WR3 and Diggs was worth the downgrade from Mack to Gurley. (Started Pettis, Moncreif, and now Cobb three straight weeks for a total of 5 points. Had to fill my third WR spot with someone decent lol)

Surprised Diggs isn’t being discussed more. I think he’s a great buy low, he’s too talented not to have some big games. 

50 minutes ago, CrastersCreep said:

I actually like Lindsay (I own no shares and thought he was a good value and regret not acquiring any)...the guy is way more talented and versatile then Freeman, also is a receiving threat where Freeman isn’t and Flacco loves targeting his backs, coupled with the broncos sucking and trailing I see Lindsay having a very solid year.

This is sort of collectively not accurate. Freeman has proven himself to be very productive in both phases of the game. I live in Denver and the broncos pretty clearly want him to be the slight favorite in carries with both backs catching passes as well. The disparity this week was almost totally based on freeman being in and out of the game with a shoulder. 

With regard the BL/SH question, if I could move Lindsey based on his two td game for someone with more of a lock on their role, I would do so. 

51 minutes ago, 9amest said:

sorry, mixon's buy low days are over after this game, if you haven't gotten on board yet you will have to give sizable value for him now

Agreed.  Three down backs are hard to come by.

34 minutes ago, cothane said:

This is sort of collectively not accurate. Freeman has proven himself to be very productive in both phases of the game. I live in Denver and the broncos pretty clearly want him to be the slight favorite in carries with both backs catching passes as well. The disparity this week was almost totally based on freeman being in and out of the game with a shoulder. 

With regard the BL/SH question, if I could move Lindsey based on his two td game for someone with more of a lock on their role, I would do so. 

That’s why Lindsay has more targets, carries, and red zone opportunities?

1 hour ago, CrastersCreep said:

Freeman is 100 percent a pass catching threat... only reason Lindsay went off yesterday is freeman was hurt for a chunk of time. This dude is the most obvious sell high in the game rn since this is a pure split backfield. Freeman is a lot better than most of you guys think 

20 minutes ago, Brownsfan74 said:

Agreed.  Three down backs are hard to come by.

Ya whoever got this guy for Sony should be laughing all the way to the bank. If Sony sees more than 10 targets this season I’ll shave my balls with a chainsaw 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CrastersCreep said:

Surprised Diggs isn’t being discussed more. I think he’s a great buy low, he’s too talented not to have some big games. 

Diggs is a sell based on name value for me... Dalvin cook is the only player I want in Minnesota rn 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cking10 said:

Freeman is 100 percent a pass catching threat... only reason Lindsay went off yesterday is freeman was hurt for a chunk of time. This dude is the most obvious sell high in the game rn since this is a pure split backfield. Freeman is a lot better than most of you guys think 

I have them both and it is looking like a great flex play. Floor would be about 20 combined points and ceiling about 40 in ppr. I mean I could live with that. What exactly can you deal either of these guys for? Others in the league probably know the situation with these players.

Edited by FitzMagic

2 minutes ago, GoddardsTools said:

got a juju for fournette offer.

also a cooks for Jacobs 

I wouldn’t sell Jacobs, Gruden loves this guy I think he’ll be close to a 3 down back by the end of the season

3 minutes ago, cking10 said:

Diggs is a sell based on name value for me... Dalvin cook is the only player I want in Minnesota rn 

You’re selling at the absolute lowest point, at least wait for a blow up game. 

1 minute ago, CrastersCreep said:

You’re selling at the absolute lowest point, at least wait for a blow up game. 

100 percent. I’m just saying don’t expect a massive rebound in performance just because he was a week to week stud in the past (hence don’t buy)