Donkeyz

$25 FanDuel friends league

www.fanduel.com/referral?invitedby=td30mvp&cnl=la&utm_campaign=User%20Referral&league_id=418982&league_token=388c5a45e4de22ab68b817f26bebf13cce2bf10e&utm_medium=Web&utm_source=Friends%20Mode%20League&utm_content=Link

3 spots left to fill this league of 20, top score each week wins, join today so we can start playing. $25 for entire year new FanDuel members will get$15 back from FanDuel for joining

I joined. Had one for $50 that only 5 of 14 have paid (with 19 people in the league so a lot just sitting around not bothering to pay) for so glad to find another league that might actually run.

10 hours ago, Billy17 said:

I joined. Had one for $50 that only 5 of 14 have paid (with 19 people in the league so a lot just sitting around not bothering to pay) for so glad to find another league that might actually run.

Thanks for joining! Hope to get the last spot or 2 filled today or tomorrow, but it looks like it won't start until week 2 either way 😕

48 minutes ago, Donkeyz said:

Thanks for joining! Hope to get the last spot or 2 filled today or tomorrow, but it looks like it won't start until week 2 either way 😕

If all the spots get filled and paid tomorrow, then it should create a contest for week 1. At least that's the way it did last year. I ran a $50 one last year and we literally got the 20th person paid on Sunday week 1 kickoff (think it was early Sunday when the last one finally paid) and it let us make the lineup for week 1. 

Looks like there's one that's in that hasn't paid yet so if that person would pay, then it would just be the one spot.

15 minutes ago, Billy17 said:

If all the spots get filled and paid tomorrow, then it should create a contest for week 1. At least that's the way it did last year. I ran a $50 one last year and we literally got the 20th person paid on Sunday week 1 kickoff (think it was early Sunday when the last one finally paid) and it let us make the lineup for week 1. 

Looks like there's one that's in that hasn't paid yet so if that person would pay, then it would just be the one spot.

Yeah, I texted him and he said he was going to pay tomorrow. Is there anyone you know from your other league that would want to get in? Feel free to invite them

26 minutes ago, Donkeyz said:

Yeah, I texted him and he said he was going to pay tomorrow. Is there anyone you know from your other league that would want to get in? Feel free to invite them

Just got one of the guys from mine last year to join and he's paid. All set once your friend pays tomorrow.

17 minutes ago, Billy17 said:

Just got one of the guys from mine last year to join and he's paid. All set once your friend pays tomorrow.

Awesome thanks