Sign in to follow this  
dino10k

Dynasty Leagues - Weekly Line-Ups

Just to let you know right from the start - These are Weekly Line-Up leagues. Have 4 leagues and looking for a few replacement owners. Yahoo and free.......5-6-7-8 year leagues.

Year 6......20 team H2H 9 category....Roster - JrueHoliday-Winslow-Capela-MikalBridges-Durant-Hayward-CJoseph-Harkless-IshSmith-WHernandez-JoeHarris-KAnderson-TJones.....#16 draft pick.

Year 5......20 team H2H 7 category (no fg%-ft%)....Roster - Middleton-Capela-Durant-DSmithJr-TThompson-Augustine-Lamb-Ingles-KAnderson-TGibson-WHernandez-JGreen-Lin.....No draft picks.

Year 8......18 team H2H points. 1 win or 1 loss....Need 3 teams....Roster Team 1 - JJacksonJr-Bogdanovic-JrueHoliday-Kanter-KLeonard-DWhite-Whiteside-Kleber-McGee-Len-Warren-ThadYoung-#12 draft pick..........Roster Team 2 - THarris-Covington-Teague-SAdams-Bazemore-Horford-DeRozan-TJones-DJonesJr-Dedmon-DGreen-Clarkson-EMoore-TFrazier-#8 draft pick..........Roster Team 3 - LJames-Middleton-MasonPlumlee-Harkless-JeramiGrant-CZeller-DHoward-PJTucker-Crabbe-JHarris-Laymon-Augustine-Forbes-#9 draft pick......

Edited by dino10k
Spelling

Established leagues here with all active teams.......I started a Fantasy Football league back in 1989 before it became popular. A few years after that everybody was playing........These leagues will be here awhile.......Or you can join a start-up or 2nd year league that won't be around in 2 years......Some will and most won't. That's just the way it is. 

Down to two.....Need owner for the Jrue Holiday - Hayward - Capela team.........Need owner for the LeBron - Middleton team......Both rosters listed above......Yahoo free leagues. Drafting this week (1 Round)........Both leagues Dynasty Leagues.

5th Year League need owner. Middle of the pack team. Not at the top.....Not at the bottom. So if you want a 14th place team in a league of 20 then this team is for you.

Middleton-Capela-Durant-DSmithJr-TThompson-Augustine-Lamb-Ingles-KAnderson-TGibson-WHernangomez-JGreen-Lin..........Yes. Jeremy Lin.......A One Round Draft. This team has no draft pick. But we have a Draft Lottery at the end of every season. Thiis team could get #1 pick next year. And with Durant coming back in 2020-2021........Trying my best to sell this team.......You would have the rights to Jeremy Lin......A Weekly Line-Up League......Low maintenance.......Any takers?

It's a free league on Yahoo. Come On Man........I know you're thinking about it.........

8th Year Points League needs one more. An 18 team league. This team finished 10th last year. Or 11th. I can't remember.

Roster - LeBron James........Middleton and Jerami Grant......That's about it......

Here is the rest of the roster - Crabbe-Mason Plumlee-Harkless-CZeller-DHoward-PJTucker-JHarris-Laymon-Augustine-Forbes and #9 pick in the draft.

Draft Lottery.....1 Win 1 Loss each week. Weekly Line-Ups......... 12 man rosters and start 8. PG-SG-G-SF-PF-F-C-UT.........Yahoo and it's free. Unless you want to donate money. We'll take it.

You would get LeBron........But since I'm a Celtic fan I wouldn't want any team with LeBron on it. But maybe you would...........

LeBron wants to know why no one wants this team listed above. I told him it was because the supporting cast sucks. Exception being Middleton.

Kinda like the Lakers. LeBron and Anthony Davis and the rest........How anyone thinks the Lakers will make the PlayOffs with those guys......I don't know.

Edited by dino10k

Ready as soon as we get owners for the 2 teams listed above......Established leagues and these 2 teams are not that bad.........

I sent invite to another for the 7 cat. H2H. Only available team left is the Points League team. Roster - L James-Middleton-J Grant-Harkless-MasonPlumlee-J Harris-Crabbe-C Zeller-Augustine-PJ Tucker-D Howard-Forbes-Layman-#9 draft pick.

Edited by dino10k

Someone please take this LeBron team......If you don't like LeBron then trade him. It's a free league on Yahoo. 8th Year. All active teams. No loafers. Weekly line-ups and start 8...What do you have to lose?

Not enough team owners out there to fill all these leagues. Waaaaaaay too many start-up Dynasty Leagues.

375 views. 15 by me. So 360 people have viewed this post and no one joins. Was never like this in the past.......Just need 1 to take the LeBron - Middleton team.....I can tell you all the reasons why this league is better than 90% of the league's on this board......Why bother.

You. Yes you. Take this team. Dwight Howard is on it..........Carmelo is available in FA pool. You can own 2 of the most self centered bastards to ever play in the NBA.

And LeBron too.

Edited by dino10k

The LeBron - Middleton - D Howard team drafted Jaxson Hayes. Still need owner for this team. Roster listed above.

Posted (edited)

LeBron team still available. Thehottip did not take it.......Waivers set for Oct. 5th.

Edited by dino10k