Fredbear

12 Team 1 pt PPR auction tongiht

Want to do a $50 12 team 1 pt ppr auction tonight.  Who is in.  leave me your email for an invite.

We each play all 12 teams, and then one extra random team. The two highest records will be the top two seeded teams and will receive a first round bye in the playoffs. The next 4 teams by record will be seeded 3-6. The tiebreaker if teams are tied will be total points scored, than Head to Head Record, than points against. Each team will be seeded each round based on the highest rated team playing the lowest team. Important Note: Tiebreakers during regular season are to be broken by most bench points. The system is set up that way. We will use the same tiebreaker for the playoffs, but the system will award the win to the higher seeded team. I will have to go in and change the result if it is recorded incorrectly. The system may record seedings differently as well due to the way the system will read it. We will use the above guidelines and the teams will be changed based on what I have stated above. Payouts:$300 Superbowl winner$150 Superbowl runner-up$ 50 Winner of consolation game between semi-final losers$100 Most points scored regular season.

Pretty normal scoring accept 5 pts for a thrown TD.

IF it looks like we can get 12, I will set up leaguesafe in a little while.

Fred Bear, did the League fill and draft already ? I know its late. Auction PPR League sounds good Bear.

Larry 702-521-7171

sharkquest777@earthlink.net