j3rkthenurk

Anfernee Simons 2019-2020 Outlook

1 hour ago, LosingEffort said:

Portland should trade CJ McCollum for a power forward and ride this guy

Simons is a gem 

Depending on how this season plays out that's probably what the plan is for Portland this offseason.  If Simons keeps this up CJ becomes expendable for the final year of his contract.  I'm not sure if a Simons/Lillard backcourt is a bit too small though.

1 hour ago, LosingEffort said:

Portland should trade CJ McCollum for a power forward and ride this guy

Simons is a gem 

They need a small forward, needed one for years. Imagine if they picked KD over Oden. 

• Thanks 1

His name is Anfernee...of course he's gonna ball out!!!! :ph34r: lil Penny for your thoughts...

Scooped him at the last second to see if he could give me some extra points...boom...

Breakout game after preseason hype...yes please...looked smooth, confident and like he belongs...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

They need a small forward, needed one for years. Imagine if they picked KD over Oden. 

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔💭💭💭💭💭💭mind blown

15 minutes ago, dfstout said:

His name is Anfernee...of course he's gonna ball out!!!! :ph34r: lil Penny for your thoughts...

Scooped him at the last second to see if he could give me some extra points...boom...

Breakout game after preseason hype...yes please...looked smooth, confident and like he belongs...

Dynasty league gold

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, GrandGourou said:

Btw props to Mr Dawkins...this guy provides daily joy to we Roundball crazies...to Dawkins! 🍺

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ComeOnAndSlam said:

Depending on how this season plays out that's probably what the plan is for Portland this offseason.  If Simons keeps this up CJ becomes expendable for the final year of his contract.  I'm not sure if a Simons/Lillard backcourt is a bit too small though.

Too bad CJ already signed an extension 😝

1 hour ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Can still be traded.

I m talking about the "final year if his contract" thing

• Thanks 1

Seems he is getting heavy minutes now

12 minutes ago, kane said:

Seems he is getting heavy minutes now

hood hurt

I am searching for untapped pottential, and he seems better than the rest rookies available on the WW. 

1 hour ago, Igno said:

I am searching for untapped pottential, and he seems better than the rest rookies available on the WW. 

Not a rookie.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Not a rookie.

Correct! I would rather go with him that any rookie available on the WW right now, like Culver and Hunter.....is what I meant. 😋  

3 hours ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Not a rookie.

He's pretty much a rookie. 

• Like 2

Think Portland has one of the worst scoring benches in the league looking at their depth chart. This kid will continue to get the most shots off the bench, ranked #118 in the past week in 9 cat leagues. Hood left early in the last game tho with back spasms. 

If Portland keeps losing, will they blow it up?

This kid has tons of potential, reminds of of Donovan Mitchell.

57 minutes ago, christino3286 said:

Must add in 12 team? 

Sure if you have someone worse than him? Most wouldn't 

Picked in my Dynasty League some time ago.

I'm sold on his talent.

He reminds me of Devin Booker with the smoothness, the quick shot, the moves to finish his penetrations.

I know how here you mostly talk redrafts and don't "invest" on players long term so for you it's all about opportunities and PT. Not sure if he fits the bill in those redraft shallow leagues but he will be in my keepers list at the end of the season for sure iso a guy like Gallo. He's a rare talent. He seems confident and not over-confident. He looks well coached, very pro, not scared and composed. His passing skills look promising, his quick-released shot is wonderful. He's fast after the dribble, has quick hands on D. His step back is also quite something.

I mean, show me a guard under 21 in this league with a more promising skills set.

I'm ready to wait until 2021 but the feeling is Oregon people won't let the wait be that lengthy.

I may be overreacting but last time I was THAT excited about a pick I made it was last season's draft when I took Pascal Siakam.

• Like 1