Sign in to follow this  
ponza88

Sorry guys...

Hey Fantasy Footballers...

Just wanted to say over the past couple of years... I haven't been the nicest person in the world... especially when my viewpoint is challenged. We're all here to be better at this game... to share useful information... to get a one-up on our competition. We should be coming together with open arms in a very collaborative and intelligent effort...

My bad for being, at times, a downright dickhead...
@Holben @RicFlair @cyberer @MillenWasmyFavorite @1972Miamidolphins @urban2014 @Axe Elf @Panthers8912 @obithewan @taobball @Giants4XChamps @evillaw4eva @m_cox22 @boltup15 @TX Babe Ruth @CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast @Hawkeye21 @Experienced Rookie @South Carolina

Sorry if I forgot anyone! 

Anyway, hopefully new slate to start the new football year!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! LETS KICK SOME A**

• Like 3

On 9/8/2019 at 7:56 AM, ponza88 said:

Hey Fantasy Footballers...

Just wanted to say over the past couple of years... I haven't been the nicest person in the world... especially when my viewpoint is challenged. We're all here to be better at this game... to share useful information... to get a one-up on our competition. We should be coming together with open arms in a very collaborative and intelligent effort...

My bad for being, at times, a downright dickhead...
@Holben @RicFlair @cyberer @MillenWasmyFavorite @1972Miamidolphins @urban2014 @Axe Elf @Panthers8912 @obithewan @taobball @Giants4XChamps @evillaw4eva @m_cox22 @boltup15 @TX Babe Ruth @CyberneticGhostOfXMasPast @Hawkeye21 @Experienced Rookie @South Carolina

Sorry if I forgot anyone! 

Anyway, hopefully new slate to start the new football year!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! LETS KICK SOME A**

We're all passionate people. Was odd seeing this because I randomly logged on because I wanted to check out discussion in Pats gameday thread today. Thanks to these forums and the members, good and bad, I don't even play fantasy football anymore. I kept winning all my leagues and everyone I used to play with got sick of it. LMAO!