Sign in to follow this  
DarinB300

Trade for Brady?? whir

Team 3 in sig. I fell for the Winston & Jimmy G hype trains. 1 team mentioned Brady is available. His RB: Barkley, Damien, Shady, & Miles Sanders.

Thoughts on either of these offers to send out:

#1: Give Fournette & Jimmy G, for Brady & Shady

#2: Give Conner, J Samuels, & Jimmy G, for Brady, Damien, & Shady - May not be enough with how PIT played last night?

Current FA QB: Dalton, Mariota, Brissett, & Keenum. 

I think your # 2 is too much, your #1 seems to be the best option, given that Fournette is going to see a lot more loaded box now that Foles is out and Shady may end up being the main back

• Thanks 1

Ugh...what other QBs are on waiver?  There seems to be so much value on waiver that I have a hard time suggesting a trade for a QB, especially in an 8 team league unless everyone took 3 qbs.  I'd honestly run Allen or Rivers for free of waivers rather than trade for Brady.  But thats just me.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, croikee said:

Ugh...what other QBs are on waiver?  There seems to be so much value on waiver that I have a hard time suggesting a trade for a QB, especially in an 8 team league unless everyone took 3 qbs.  I'd honestly run Allen or Rivers for free of waivers rather than trade for Brady.  But thats just me.  

This is for team 3 in my sig: #3: 12 tm, Yahoo redraft, ppr: QB: Jameis RB: Conner & Fournette WR: Hopkins & Landry  Flex: Carson & Mack TE: Howard

Def: NE. K: Maher    Bench: Jimmy G, Pettis, Tate, Samuels, D Parker, Crowder

Current FA QB: Dalton, Mariota, Brissett, & Keenum

I would offer #1, I like that trade. I'm in Week1 panic mode with Mayfield and Allen, and I want to trade for Brady as well.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for help with mine. 

I assume this is a 6 pt per passing TD league? 

If not, I think all your offers are too much.

If it is 6 per I’d still go waiver wire first. Why give up anything? QB, D and K are three spots where most weeks you have a shot at picking up the #1 of the week right off the waiver wire. 

If you want to try for Brady #1 is your beat especially since I think Shady could be an RB1 by season’s end if not sooner.

Edited by FreakFries
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, FreakFries said:

Thanks for help with mine. 

I assume this is a 6 pt per passing TD league? 

If not, I think all your offers are too much.

If it is 6 per I’d still go waiver wire first. Why give up anything? QB, D and K are three spots where most weeks you have a shot at picking up the #1 of the week right off the waiver wire. 

If you want to try for Brady #1 is your beat especially since I think Shady could be an RB1 by season’s end if not sooner.

Could drop Winston & pick up Brissett on Wednesday, as he should clears waivers. Other FA: Dalton, Mariota, Keenum, & Minshew.

• Like 1

I’d look at who has what matchups coming up. If I remember right, A Dalton has a good matchup coming up. 

I’m also not sure if drop JG or JW just yet. As bad as they are, they still have more weapons and upside than the other guys. I would drop Pettis, who is hot garbage and now has a calf injury to boot, and pick up Dalton who has always had a few QB1 weeks per season and was pretty good in Seattle yesterday 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, DarinB300 said:

Other FA: Dalton, Mariota, Keenum, & Minshew.

I mean, don't look now, but it's possible AJ Brown and Delanie Walker really helps Mariota's fantasy value

• Thanks 1

I don't like either of these tbh. I'd go for someone with a backup who will never see the field like and try to give up less. A starting RB is worth so much more than a QB. I think Winston will have better weeks going forward

• Thanks 1

they both seem to much for me, and NE is going to have run-heavy games, which is why you don't panic on players like Michel. Fournette is the most-injury prone, so maybe that offer is better. Pittsburgh will have better days.