JD360Power

NEW FREE ESPN Keeper League Is In Search Of Members

I am starting a new keeper league (hosted on ESPN). It consists of 10 teams and there is no money involved. I'm hoping to have the league filled and ready to draft by September 25th (the draft date). This date is exactly one week before the start of the new season. Link to the league is here (settings can be viewed once you're there): https://fantasy.espn.com/hockey/league?leagueId=51742703

If you're interested, leave me an email to send the invite to (or PM it to me).

Plenty of leagues on these forums play for money. I wanted an alternative, which is part of the reason I started this one up. Invite sent.

Didn't get the invite. snake_charmer@yahoo.com  what time is the draft Eastern time?

Edited by SNAKECHARMER

22 hours ago, MikeDWeasel said:

Is your draft really starting after midnight eastern??

Thank you for pointing that out. Maybe that was the problem all along. I meant for the draft to take place at 9:30PM Eastern (not Pacific as I had erroneously had it set up before)

3 hours ago, SNAKECHARMER said:

Didn't get the invite. snake_charmer@yahoo.com  what time is the draft Eastern time?

It's at 9:30PM Eastern. I had the time mixed up and had mistakenly set it for 9:30PM Pacific instead.