Sign in to follow this  
mgoblue2133

Only 1 Spot Left !!- $100 Entry 2020 16 Team Dynasty League Details/Contact Info Inside

Hello - we have 1 spot left in a $100 annual 16 team dynasty league. The details are as followed. If you are interested, please email me at denobc@gmail.com

1.  15 Minor League Roster Spots won the voting - however, if you'd like to carry more, prospects can be on your major league bench (15 bench spots) - these can be drafted on the CBS site on draft night.

2.  We were split down the middle on active roster construction - so I've decided to blend to 2 into the following:

C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, OF, Util, Util

SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, RP

3. I am still working on the scoring system based off other leagues I am in to optimize the settings - there will be minimal (and perhaps only) the following scoring bonus - saves with 10 points; holds will be 5 points for first hold in a week, 7.5 points for holds 2-7.  This is to ensure closer value isn't over-inflated.

4.  Every offseason, I will take suggestions on league rule changes - including prospect spots, waivers, league scoring/rosters, etc - there must be 75% (12 yes votes) to pass

5. Waivers will be $100 FAAB during the regular season; $50 FAAB in the offseason - there will be no carryover; use it or lose it.

6.  We will likely be using GroupMe as a league communication app - this is not mandatory, but will help dialogue/trading discussions.