pushaZ

Phillip Dorsett 2019 Outlook

Seems like a good start this week against a very suspect Washington secondary.

Agreed, likely starting him this week. Washington's secondary has been rough

For the time being I will be sitting him for Will Fuller <or insert better option>.  What ultimately changed my mind was the week that NE played another terrible defense (Miami).  Yes, Dorsett might have gotten more targets if Antonio wasn't there but overall it was very hard to predict who on New England got the fantasy points.  I think Tom Brady got a rushing TD in that game.  For all we know, James white could be the one to catch the long bomb vs. Washington.  I'd rather play Dorsett in a neutral matchup. 

I still like Dorsett and will continue to find weeks to start him but this week I think Fuller has a better chance.  Good luck either way!

I get the sense that New England will be mean and run up the score to help expedite Gruden getting fired. Therefore I think it will be a "neutral" type matchup for Dorsett. 

On 10/2/2019 at 1:53 PM, kball09 said:

Agreed, likely starting him this week. Washington's secondary has been rough

I have no choice but to start him. Matchup is there. I think NE will use this as an opportunity to "get right" after a tough game in BUF.

Maybe Norman takes Gordon and that opens things up for Dorsett. Although Norman isn't the ol' Norman.

Somebody or somebodies are going to get well in this game. Hope it's Dorsett.

Looks like the organization loves this guy. I wonder if they want to make sure he has a good year given Brissett is doing well. 

Hammy... probably looking at a couple weeks at least?

Drop City

On 10/4/2019 at 11:07 PM, matthew berry said:

For the time being I will be sitting him for Will Fuller <or insert better option>.  What ultimately changed my mind was the week that NE played another terrible defense (Miami).  Yes, Dorsett might have gotten more targets if Antonio wasn't there but overall it was very hard to predict who on New England got the fantasy points.  I think Tom Brady got a rushing TD in that game.  For all we know, James white could be the one to catch the long bomb vs. Washington.  I'd rather play Dorsett in a neutral matchup. 

I still like Dorsett and will continue to find weeks to start him but this week I think Fuller has a better chance.  Good luck either way!

Gg

• Like 1

He had so much promise and was getting good targets each week. Not worth holding now.