Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzy_Slippers

9/11 - GAME DAY THREAD

“The attacks of September 11th were intended to break our spirit. Instead we have emerged stronger and more unified. We feel renewed devotion to the principles of political, economic and religious freedom, the rule of law and respect for human life. We are more determined than ever to live our lives in freedom.

Rudy Giuliani

according to rotogrinders the NYY @ DET game has a good chance to be PPD
any reliable news on this before first pitch would be greatly appreciated by the owners of Yankees players

Go Gray!

Also Go Rockie' and Cardinals' offenses!  That game last night was weak for a Coors Field game with 2 bad pitchers...

Damn my yankees got rained out today and I need all the counting stats I can get! I have Judge, DJ, Didi, and Voit! 😫

2 hours ago, lehighterp said:

Damn my yankees got rained out today and I need all the counting stats I can get! I have Judge, DJ, Didi, and Voit! 😫

Why are you worried?..double header tomorrow

Damn Rockies and Cardinals have killed me the last 2 days in FanDuel..really 1-0 in the 5th?

How in the hell is it the second pitcher's duel in a row in the Cards/Rockies series?  Back-to-back nights with bad pitchers going head to head at Coors and there's almost no scoring again.  Yes, I'm even lumping Hudson in there since he has no idea where the ball is going a lot of the time, so obviously his ERA is a lot of luck.

• Like 1

Gray strikes out the side in the 4th.  Rolling along against the Mariners like he should be.

Now, about some offense from some more of my guys?  Usually the buzzkill on days when there's great pitched games.  Still looking at you, Cards and Rockies.  Downright pathetic...

6 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Apparently Hand is out in Cleveland....

Yeah, that's weird.  Even taking Wittgren out and bringing in Cimber instead of Hand.  It was weird, but the game is over.

17 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Apparently Hand is out in Cleveland....

Saw a report on cbs game chat that hand is on his way back to Cleveland for a MRI

• Like 1

So, how is Gray going to lose his no-hitter?  By giving up a hit in the 7th or getting pulled after 7?  He's at 94 pitches.

Have Gray as my pitcher in FanDuel..somehow still not going to be in the money...loaded up on Cardinals and Rockies...Guess I should do that again tomorrow..can't imaging a series in Colorado with so few runs scored. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be 10-8 or something crazy.

Just a horrible year for injuries...Buxton, Haniger, Stanton, Snell, Tauchman, Hand...keeping this AL only team alive barely..can't sustain another injury or two.

Just now, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Bell ruined this game. Gray should have been pulled. 

As it turns out, I suppose, but that's still pretty weak to give up a 3-run HR to anybody but one or two players in that lineup.  He was not one of them...

3 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

As it turns out, I suppose, but that's still pretty weak to give up a 3-run HR to anybody but one or two players in that lineup.  He was not one of them...

He was out of gas. Had no idea where the ball was going. Still a decent start, but it  could have been superb.