Sign in to follow this  
twistedude

Trading Tyreek Hill - several offers in. WHIR!

Hi Guys, not sure my team is strong enough to stay afloat while tyreek recovers from injury. Looking to move him for some immediate help (and hopefully a keeper). Received several offers so far (shown below)

League details: 14 team 0.5 ppr keeper league, $300 salary cap (players can be kept up to 3 years at their salary)

My Team:

QB: Rodgers, Darnold

RB: AJones, Cohen, Freeman, Hyde, Jamaal Williams, Cthompson

WR: Hill (INJ), JSamuel, Washington, Corey Davis

TE: Kelce

• Offer 1: My Hill (3/$82) for Diggs (3/$71)

• Offer 2: My Hill for his Metcalf ($3/21) and Latavius Murray (2/$16)

Metcalf is probably the only player involved here that I'd keep next year. Thoughts? Should I take either of these deals? As you can see, my WR core stinks behind Hill and I think I need to make something happen to stay afloat. Thanks and WHIR.

Those are both good trade offers. To me it depends on what you want to accomplish. If you want to try for the championship this year it’s Diggs. If you want to like 75% try for a championship but have the safety net of a nice keeper, then it’s Metcalf/ Murray.

thanks for the help on mine!

• Like 1

Tbh I wouldn't do any of these deals. Neither Metcalf/Murray nor Diggs are good enough to put you over the top and win the ship this season. The potential keeper cost of Diggs is also too high, especially compared to a stud WR1 like Tyreek. If anything maybe take the Metcalf deal because he's very cheap. Ultimately I'd look for better offers if you want to sell Tyreek. Maybe add a more usable player than Latavius to the Metcalf deal.

• Like 1

Got another offer: Mike Williams (2/$4) and Metcalf (3/$21) for Hill (3/$82) and Corey Davis (2/$8)

thoughts? Better than the diggs offer?

1 minute ago, twistedude said:

Got another offer: Mike Williams (2/$4) and Metcalf (3/$21) for Hill (3/$82) and Corey Davis (2/$8)

Would check M WIlliams knee issue first. 

I would consider trading Kelce to a team who has Waller, TJ, or Andrews, & have them throw in a solid WR or RB. Would still be solid at TE, plus helps you at WR/RB. 

2 minutes ago, twistedude said:

Much better than the Diggs deal IMO. Tons of upside in Williams and Metcalf at a cheap price. Plus I don't think Corey Davis is any good, AJ Brown is going to take over the #1 spot there very soon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, frog34 said:

Tbh I wouldn't do any of these deals. Neither Metcalf/Murray nor Diggs are good enough to put you over the top and win the ship this season. The potential keeper cost of Diggs is also too high, especially compared to a stud WR1 like Tyreek. If anything maybe take the Metcalf deal because he's very cheap. Ultimately I'd look for better offers if you want to sell Tyreek. Maybe add a more usable player than Latavius to the Metcalf deal.

I agree with this 

19 minutes ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

I agree with this 

x2. I'd only take deal #1 if youre deadset on going all in to win this year

Edited by vthokie3

Three offers on the table now:

1. Diggs (3/$71) for Hill (3/$82)

2. Mixon (1/$40) for Hill

3. Metcalf (3/$21) and Mike Williams (2/$4) for Hill

1 hour ago, twistedude said:

Anyone else think I should take Mixon (1/$40) over Metcalf (3/$21) and Mike Williams (2/$4)?

Yes. 

The Mixon offer seems fair and gives you very good RB depth considering it's 14 team.

However, your WR group is atrocious without Hill! Play the WW early and often!

Try hard to catch a breakout WR early, because with your WRs you will go nowhere. Maybe try flipping A-Rod or Kelce? Try to still get a QB1 or TE1 in return + a legit WR that gives you a safe floor considering it's half-PPR.

3 hours ago, frog34 said:

The Mixon offer seems fair and gives you very good RB depth considering it's 14 team.

However, your WR group is atrocious without Hill! Play the WW early and often!

Try hard to catch a breakout WR early, because with your WRs you will go nowhere. Maybe try flipping A-Rod or Kelce? Try to still get a QB1 or TE1 in return + a legit WR that gives you a safe floor considering it's half-PPR.

Thanks, this is great feedback. I was offered OJ Howard (2/$2) Robbie Anderson (3/$24) and Metcalf (3/$21) for my Kelce (3/$88). Should I take that? Would give me a ton of cap space to play the wire.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, twistedude said:

Thanks, this is great feedback. I was offered OJ Howard (2/$2) Robbie Anderson (3/$24) and Metcalf (3/$21) for my Kelce (3/$88). Should I take that? Would give me a ton of cap space to play the wire.

While Metcalf and Anderson would probably help your WR group a bit while Tyreek is out, I think you can find similar value if you play the WW. It's not worth giving up Kelce. Tbh I'm not very high on OJ Howard in general because Jameis is so shaky and Arians uses his TEs more as blockers than WRs, plus they have decent WRs to feed as well. I know 14 team leagues are tough, but if you dig deep and pounce early in the season on some WRs, you can get some nice finds, especially early in the season. Don't be afraid to cut bait on your current WRs.

Good luck bro!