potatoetree

Demarcus Robinson 2019 Outlook

1 hour ago, Conscious Pilot said:

Drop city after 0 points

yup. 10.10 points in my league over 3 weeks. not good

Edited by altmin

must hold in deep 12 team leagues? 

can he still go off any given week?

What's the KC WR depth chart anyway? Tyreek lining up as the 1, Watkins as the 2, Robinson is the slot ? or does he move outside now with watkins out? and mecole is the slot ? 

46 minutes ago, dannyz6969 said:

What's the KC WR depth chart anyway? Tyreek lining up as the 1, Watkins as the 2, Robinson is the slot ? or does he move outside now with watkins out? and mecole is the slot ? 

spacer.png

Tyreek will likely be shadowed by Chris Harris all game tonight and Robinson is the best deep threat they have other than Tyreek with Watkins out so maybe he'll have a decent week this week?

9 hours ago, dannyz6969 said:

I dropped him in my 12 league  for Jakobi Meyers (in a bye week pinch and Josh Gordon might not go) if that gives you a sense of how I valued him.

2 minutes ago, altmin said:

I dropped him in my 12 league  for Jakobi Meyers (in a bye week pinch and Josh Gordon might not go) if that gives you a sense of how I valued him.

I don't value him that highly at all either now with Hill back and after his poor past couple of games but my league waiver wire was barren and I was desperate for a bye week filler wr  so I'm rolling the dice on him tonight.

32 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

Tyreek will likely be shadowed by Chris Harris all game tonight and Robinson is the best deep threat they have other than Tyreek with Watkins out so maybe he'll have a decent week this week?

He's def "a" deep threat but think Mecole is prob more of that than Robinson. It will all be sorta moot if the KC line can't keep Patty clean.

Just now, ST. STEVEN said:

He's def "a" deep threat but think Mecole is prob more of that than Robinson. It will all be sorta moot if the KC line can't keep Patty clean.

I know they also have Byron Pringle, too, so it's basically a crapshoot.  I'm just assuming that Tyreek will be blanketed by Chris Harris all game so one of the other wr's should have a decent game.

Just now, sjm76 said:

I know they also have Byron Pringle, too, so it's basically a crapshoot.  I'm just assuming that Tyreek will be blanketed by Chris Harris all game so one of the other wr's should have a decent game.

Yep, and nobody has played more snaps than Demarcus...even though Mecole is actually listed as the direct backup to Sammy...they all basically rotate, but Mecole seems to have more plays drawn up for him than anyone thus far.