p0k

MVS, DK Metcalf, or C. Samuel (WHIR!)

Ok, so I currently have DK and Samuel on my team, but someone dropped Marquez Valdes-Scantling for Ross last night. Trying to decide if I should put in a waiver claim. Would you drop Metcalf or Samuel for MVS? 

WHIR!

I'd drop Samuel. While he has talent I think he's still an afterthought in Cam's offense. 

Thanks for helping with mine.

• Thanks 1

I loved Samuel coming into the season. Training camp MVP, explosive play maker, etc. MVS will probably be more impactful for you fantasy wise than Samuel at this point.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Tierjerk said:

I loved Samuel coming into the season. Training camp MVP, explosive play maker, etc. MVS will probably be more impactful for you fantasy wise than Samuel at this point.

Same here...I thought I stole Samuel in the draft. Not so sure now...

I am high on Samuel, but it seems like CAR just doesn't throw enough to their WR, unless they are trailing. Wilson targeted DK 4 more times than Lockett, which is surprising. 

Both teams want to run the ball, so to be honest, I think you can flip a coin & drop either for MVS. I am intrigued with DK a bit more though. Thanks for mine!

• Thanks 1

Samuel can probably be dropped, probably rather have Arod's number 2 than Cam's number 3.

• Thanks 1

I wouldn't count out Samuel yet by any means at all but I would cut him for Scantling. 

• Thanks 1

Think people are being too quick on the gun to drop Samuel. He's very good at creating separation, the one target Samuel didn't catch he was 5 yards ahead of his defender and Cam just sailed it over his head, would've been a big chunk of yards.

Obviously his target share was disappointing, but Panthers have been gassing him up all preseason and he can clearly create separation, I'd give him another week

1 minute ago, HooDat said:

Think people are being too quick on the gun to drop Samuel. He's very good at creating separation, the one target Samuel didn't catch he was 5 yards ahead of his defender and Cam just sailed it over his head, would've been a big chunk of yards.

Obviously his target share was disappointing, but Panthers have been gassing him up all preseason and he can clearly create separation, I'd give him another week

I don't really WANT to drop him, but seems like MVS has more upside. I'm trying to pull off a 2-for-1 trade before waivers clear in hopes I won't have to make the decision but we'll see if that happens. 

Yeah, surprised so many ppl here are saying drop Samuel after just one game.  MVS is intriguing, but I wouldn't drop Samuel for him yet.  Can you not put guys into an Out/IR slot in your league?  AJG should already qualify, now with Henry getting hurt, he should soon too, as well.

2 minutes ago, Yceman1234 said:

Yeah, surprised so many ppl here are saying drop Samuel after just one game.  MVS is intriguing, but I wouldn't drop Samuel for him yet.  Can you not put guys into an Out/IR slot in your league?  AJG should already qualify, now with Henry getting hurt, he should soon too, as well.

Yeah just saw the Henry news 😫 Glad I grabbed TJ... We don't have an IR slot but I may talk to our league and see what they all think about adding it.