HarryPotter

Matt Bryant 2019 Outlook

No thread on this legendary kicker. I know he had a donut in week 1 and he's old, but anyone buying he will be top 10-12 kicker by season's end?

3 minutes ago, Newtown said:

I think the kicker forum is at the far edge of the internet.

Lol Thanks, but does that mean you are or aren't going to pick him up since you stream kickers (based on lineup in your profile)?

I was a victim of the BIG 0.  This offense was dreadful.  I'd bet it doesn't happen again...😭

28 minutes ago, mjb said:

I was a victim of the BIG 0.  This offense was dreadful.  I'd bet it doesn't happen again...😭

Thanks, I picked him hoping for the same

The only kicker that is worthy of a thread here is Legatron. Even though I have a share of 💰 Money Matt. 🍩 Matt last week, even though it wasn’t his fault. He was due for at least two extra points.

• Like 1

This is my kicker in 2 of my 3 leagues. I’m sticking with him for a while and trusting the offense and his track record. 

Surprised nobody is talking about that shank on SNF. Drop City! Plenty of kickers to choose from.

• Like 1

own 2/3 but not sure if zane is better due to air raid offense but not able to convert tds

9 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

Surprised nobody is talking about that shank on SNF. Drop City! Plenty of kickers to choose from.

If he can't hit a 50yd at home... he wont be able to hit it away from home.

Edited by Szer0
  • Like 1

Per fantasy pros he has the easiest remaining schedule (so far) which includes 13 out of 16 games in a dome. He missed a total of 2 extra points and 1 FG over 50 yards last year. He missed a 50 yarder this year. I’m guessing Matt still has a leg. 

Sticking with him, he has an awesome schedule and experience. This offense will become better and better as the season continues and he should get plenty of opportunities in domes.

On 9/18/2019 at 3:09 AM, brosephd said:

own 2/3 but not sure if zane is better due to air raid offense but not able to convert tds

Same thoughts, just picked this cat up yesterday.

On 9/18/2019 at 1:09 AM, brosephd said:

I dropped Matt Bryant for Zane after reading the Kicker article on FantasyPros. Though I think he'll be fine, I like that Arizona high-possession offense and lack of red zone efficiency.

4 hours ago, aapox said:

I dropped Matt Bryant for Zane after reading the Kicker article on FantasyPros. Though I think he'll be fine, I like that Arizona high-possession offense and lack of red zone efficiency.

Where is the article?  I don't see it.  Can you provide a link?

2 minutes ago, theSPANKER said:

Where is the article?  I don't see it.  Can you provide a link?

Here you go friend.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, aapox said:

I like the Zane call. I'd just rather go with the vet personally, until I have reason not too at least. Bryant has dome galore on the schedule this season and the Falcons are a high powered offense. These factors almost always equate to good fantasy kicker production.

5 minutes ago, axiom20XX said:

Got Maher but you guys are tempting me to go with Bryant or Zane.

Dallas doesn’t seem to have any issues with drives stalling. 13/16 games inside, missed 1 fg all last year. Idk why people are sleeping on him. Atl is good enough to get drive it deep enough into fg territory. Maher has had issues in the past but it’s Miami, they should put up 30 points without trying.

2 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Dallas doesn’t seem to have any issues with drives stalling. 13/16 games inside, missed 1 fg all last year. Idk why people are sleeping on him. Atl is good enough to get drive it deep enough into fg territory. Maher has had issues in the past but it’s Miami, they should put up 30 points without trying.

Maher was money last season, but Dallas' efficiency skyrocketed this year. (5th vs 24th)

7 minutes ago, hoppychokes said:

Maher was money last season, but Dallas' efficiency skyrocketed this year. (5th vs 24th)

He was 80%, 8th worst fg%...Bryant was 3rd at 95%. And if anything maybe atl offense will be a bit less efficient

Edited by Zekepeak86
Bryant also had 5th longest FG (57 yards)Maher 2nd - 62, strength no issue, accuracy another story