Eaglesflyhigh11

TJ Hockenson or OJ Howard PPR?

TJ Hockenson or OJ Howard PPR? 

Leaning Hockenson but would like some opinions. 

Ty 4 any responses. Will return the favor if you need help also 

Boy before the season started I would have said Howard since he had all the hype with the new Bruce Arians offense.  

However, I know it is just one game, but Hockenson looks like the real deal and TBay is a mess on offense.  I think I would go Hockenson now.

Help me:

I would go Hockenson too. Loved him out of the draft and expected him to be good. Don’t think he will be #2 TE good all season, but he’s got the tools and the situation. Howard is good, but Winston just can’t be trusted. Just don’t think he has that high of a football IQ and now he’s learning a new system. If talent, skill set, and situation were the only barometers for success, not past years, it’s Hock for sure

check out mine

I like hockenson but i would temper expectations he did good against a terrible  cardinals defense. 

help

If it wasn't a Thursday game I'd say OJ Howard but I don't think anyone is going to have a good game on Thursday.

9 hours ago, goldpants77 said:

Is both an option?

No My wr 1 n 2 are Mike Thomas and D.Adams . Our WR/TE flex is Tyler Boyd. Not benching boyd. Im very high on him

9 hours ago, n4sa said:

If it wasn't a Thursday game I'd say OJ Howard but I don't think anyone is going to have a good game on Thursday.

My guts telling me Winston is gonna look half decent tonight. Not sure what that means for OJ Howard