Sign in to follow this  
brooklynfinest42

Duke johnson or Mccoy?

Just now, brooklynfinest42 said:

start Duke johnson vs Jax or Shady Mccoy vs OAK.. stuck on this all week.  any help would be appreciated thank you

I'd probably start Duke, just because he's pretty safe.

In PPR, definitely Duke.  In standard, it's pretty close for me (and I actually have that exact decision to make in my standard league), but I'm leaning toward Shady.

All formats.  Shady.    He should be even more involved this coming week.  Oakland was hyped for the first week to prove something, they should have a hangover.  McCoy will eat them alive.

53 minutes ago, tusb said:

In PPR, definitely Duke.  In standard, it's pretty close for me (and I actually have that exact decision to make in my standard league), but I'm leaning toward Shady.

its a .5 ppr ... im leaning towards Shady in a breakout game

I'd go with Shady. Oakland is a worse defense and the game script might favor Shady over Williams in the second half if KC has a big lead and goes a little more run heavy as a result. Game script for Houston/Jacksonville probably favors higher use of the between the tackles runner in the 2nd half as well. Hyde averaged 8.3 yards per carry last week so the coaches are probably going to stick with Hyde on running script, Duke on passing script.