huskydawgs33

Trade Mahomes?

I was just offered:

Mahomes and Ekeler for Barkley

I don't have a backup QB, and there's the following QB's on the wire:

- Dalton
- Brissett
- Minshew

Team that offered the above trade has Cam and Carr as his Qbs.

Non-ppr, 6 pt per td, standard 

Thanks for mine!  I'm not 100% sure really, at least imo.  Barkley would be a solid piece to add but losing Mahomes and having to settle for the waiver wire podder is a tough call in itself.  Not to mention I believe Ekeler will continue to produce to at least week 8 and Michel will bounce back and Brieda has at least a 4 week window to get you through.  With the 6 pt TD for a QB I believe Mahomes gives you a decent advantage over the impact Barkley will give you.  I think I stay put unless you feel comfortable streaming a QB or like Cam or Carr enough to tell them add this guy and we have a deal.  Personally give Ekeler another week or 2 and if he keeps producing maybe put him on the block straight up.

Even in 6pt TD league, I would definitely take Barkley and give up Mahomes and Ekeler (that's a steal!), especially with Mahomes missing Tyreek and with a new recent injury of Mahomes top offensive lineman. QB is the easiest position in fantasy to find value at. RB is the hardest. As awesome as Mahomes is, people are still badly overpaying for him in fantasy. You can get by nicely streaming QBs against bad pass defenses. Take Barkley.

I would consider the trade & ask them to throw in Carr. Cant hurt to see what he does, since you have decent options on the WW. He doesnt need 3 QB's.