zbums

Need replacement owner for free Yahoo roto league with live snake draft - You will have the 2nd pick in the 1st round of the draft

Looking for a replacement owner for a team that wants to drop out of the league.  The person who takes over this team will be drafting 2nd in the draft.  Please note that this is a redraft league and no players have been drafted yet.

The following are the particulars of the league:

Free Yahoo 12 team Rotisserie league with live snake draft on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. PDT.  This league has weekly, not daily, lineup changes.  7 scoring categories – Points, Rebounds, Assists, Steals, Blocks, 3 Pointers & Free Throws Made.  There are 12 roster positions – 2 Guards, 2 Forwards, 2 Centers, 1 Utility, 5 Bench Players and 2 Injured Reserve spots

If interested, please provide me with your email address and I will email you an invitation to take over the current team.  My email address is zbums@earthlink.net.  

Ill take the team. 

Highlandfalcons@yahoo.com

are you 100% set on weekly lineups as opposed to daily ?? 

Ill play anyway. But I prefer daily 

mahalo