Sign in to follow this  
Sivaro

WHO should I drop? ....WHIR

I have to pick a TE off waivers.        Gesicki or Fant is my choice.  ( Bonus question of who you like better!)

But the harder choice is who I have to drop.

I think these guys will end up another team as soon as I drop them, so help me drop the least dangerous one.

1- Moncreif

2 - Miles Boykin

3- AJ Brown

4 - DJ Chark

Hate to let any of them go....but......One has to leave my team....Help!

Boykin, he hasn't put up any stats yet or been thrown to much yet.  I'd give Moncrief one more week, Brown and Chark may have just been flashes in week 1 but I'd hold them to see how they do in the next week or two.    Thanks for the help with mine!

• Like 1

Agree, Boykin appears to be the best to drop.

Boykin & maybe look at Fant. Also conside Herndon, once he returns from suspension, which is week 6, since NYJ has bye week 5.

• Like 1

Moncrief he's made of glass, Washington is the #2 for Pitt. 

Dynasty or redraft? If dynasty cut Moncrief. He sucks and these other guys either are good or will be good one day. If redraft then Boykin is the drop due to lack of opportunity.

Out of the TE options, Gesicki has more opportunity but I think Fant is the better talent. Still Sutton+Sanders are well ahead of Fant and I doubt Flacco supports more than 2 relevant receiving options so probably lean Gesicki. If dynasty then Fant easily