Sign in to follow this  
ttdc1204

Buy low on Evans? WHIR

12 team redraft, full ppr, team in sig, was wondering if I should sell high on Lamar and buy low on Evans.  The Evans owner drafted Luck, and now only has Whinston as his QB.  Should I sell high on Jackson now since I also have Matty ice or stand pat with 2 QBs for now?  thanks !  Whir

Sell him for Evans if you can .   If you have Matt Ryan you are covered.   Evans was sick week one, and still not 100 %.   He was targeted and he dropped a TD.   That will not happen often.   If you are going to move do it NOW.

Get Evans, No doubts AT ALL.

Edited by Sivaro

hrm Evans doesn't look good...Godwin looks to be real deal and Arians seems comfortable playing through Godwin. but given you have Ryan, it wouldn't be a terrible move. 

Yup, trade the qb (even if he's elite) for wr1. Evans will get his eventually. Help with mine?

I would definitely do this. If you can get a WR1 or RB1 for a QB, almost always do it. Your team is stacked, btw!!

Please see mine! 

As a owner of both, no way I’m giving up Lamar for Evans, just my opinion 

Dude keep Lamar he's a beast, move some other player ya got for Evans. 

Since you have Matty Ice, I would do this. Like Lamar, but Evans would be a good pick up, as you know TB is gonna have to throw.

close. i guess would lean towards doing it but was kinda hoping you would get more for someones stock who is so high right now, though at the end of the season i could see this working out for u bc lamar could get injured anytime w his playing style and evans should bounce back (hes been one of the most stable wrs the last several years)

You definitely need to do this. Evans is still getting targeted a lot in the redzone. He could've had 3 TDs if it weren't for his drop and some off throws from Winston. If he gets one of those, we're looking at things way differently.

Evans will be fine. Lamar played against the Dolphins, he will come down to earth soon. If I could trade Lamar and get Evans while still having Matt Ryan. I Would.