Superflex .5 ppr

I have Williams. Trade Diggs for McCoy

Team:

Qbs: Wilson, Murray

Rbs: CMC, Dwill, sanders, Murray, breida

Wrs: Diggs, Godwin, Hilton, Kirk, mclauren, hardman

TE: Kelce

Too much of an overpay? Would you do it as a Dwill owner? Thanks, WHIR

I would not give up Diggs for McCoy without a good WR attached.

I think you need to do this trade ASAP.

Diggs is a solid 2, but you have Godwin and TY for your starts still.    You have a bunch of time shares at RB other than CMC.      

Shady is going to remain the focal RB on that offense, and it is explosive   I would run McCoy over DW for the rest of season.    Yes , you are going to lose some depth on WR, but WR are easy to find on the waiver wire.

Make the trade.

bein a Diggs owner myself, I'd hold.  He's gonna improve, just a bad game.   thanks for helpin with mine!

I agree, Diggs is too much to give up for McCoy and his questionable situation and age/injury concerns.

I'm very high on McCoy but that's not a good trade for you at all.  I think Diggs is your WR1.

I own both Diggs & Damien myself and would not do that. Hang onto Diggs and continue to play Damien until further notice. Everyone is high on Shady but I think Damien continues to get touches and passes which will bode well in PPR. I would also hate having to pick between Shady and Damien if I owned both.

I'd keep Diggs. Vikings will throw more than 10 passes most weeks (really every other week this season). They only really pass to Thielen, Diggs, and Cook most of the time so you can sustain fantasy WRs on low volume passing teams on a team like that, more than teams like the Cardinals and Eagles who spread passes all around. While the Vikings run heavy offense is reason for some concern, people are overreacting and selling Diggs and Thielen low. They will still get theirs. 

Edited by TuesdaymorningQB

Why would you even consider this?? I know it sucks as a Dwill owner but baring injury your not gonna see shady or dwill take over full time roles.  Shady even at his age is still better then Dwill.  But there is no upside for KC to overwork him.  So you would be trading a solid WR2 for a RB that at best will get a 50 percent share and not much passing down work.  There will be better days ahead for Diggs.  Cousins threw the ball 10 times that won't happen again.

8 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Vikes run  alot. Take McCoy. 

What? The Vikes ran a lot in the 1st game of the season. That's how that game unfolded they were dealing with a lead early. Don't bail on any WR in Minny based on one game. McCoy and Diggs value isn't close...