Sign in to follow this  
hiddenz

Trade TY for tyreek hill or Derrick Henry? WHIR

Would you trade TY for either T hill or D Henry? Could also potentially offer Diggs instead of TY too.

Superlex .5 ppr Team:

Qbs: Wilson, Murray

Rbs: CMC, Dwill, sanders, Murray, breida

Wrs: Diggs, Godwin, Hilton, Kirk, mclauren, hardman

TE: Kelce

Thank you! WHIR

I like your WRs more than your RBs so using TY to upgrade RBs sounds good. Not a big Henry fan but if you are that seems like a good deal. I would rather offer Diggs than TY because I think the latter is guaranteed more volume but I don't see a huge difference. As for Tyreek, he would be a really nice luxury to have in your back pocket but I think you have a more urgent need to improve your RBs

• Thanks 1

Looks like you need an RB2 more than a WR based on your team construction. I think i'd wait for Diggs to have a good week and then try to sell him for a good buy low target like Michel or Aaron Jones. I'm not completely sold on Henry this year but you might be able to get him at a cheaper price in a few weeks. Thanks for help on mine

• Thanks 1

I would give up TY for D. Henry. Godwin looks legit and you need rb help since Shady is going to keep taking more and more work from D will as the weeks go on.