Sign in to follow this  
cQuence916

TE help! Lost Henry

So bummed about losing henry, i have backup and waiver wire is pretty thin at the te position.  Who should i pick up?

Burton

Witten

Jarwin

Cj uzomah

Teiler eiffert

Tyler higbee?

Jesus, that is scary. No other options? I'll go Uzomah since he's the only guy I see with any possibility of 50+ yards and they're all 25-33% TD dart throws.

Yeah that's tough, Witten is the safe boring play, CJ & Burton have the potential upside IMO, good luck!

Jeez that early in the season... i'd go with either of the bengals TE's. I like Eifert a little bit more because he ran a ton of routes last week and (hopefully) he gets more playing time and production throughout the year. 

Witten or Higbee. Eifert could be an option as well.

Is Herndon available? Been talking him up,  once he returns from suspension, which is week 6, since NYJ have bye week 5.

I lost Hunter Henry too. Same options you mention and no good options. FWIW I took an even deeper dive and picked up Mike Gesicki of the Dolphins. 2nd year TE in like 98th percentile on Sparq who is on a team that will have to throw a lot. Was 2nd on the team last week in targets and averaged 15.5 yards a reception on the two of 5 he corralled. I figure I'm streaming the position at this point and since none of the options have much of a floor, I might as well roll the dice on someone who seems like they are athletic and will get some targets (even on a terrible team).  Miami's duck and chuck before you get sacked offense playing from behind every week provides potential fantasy volume opportunity for the position even if its ugly in real life.